Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers Post 303001583 by umen on Monday 7th of August 2017 04:27:35 PM
Old 08-07-2017
Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers

Sorry if this is the wrong forum
Searching for Saas Monitor service which monitor my servers which are sitting in different providers .
This monitor tool will take as less CPU as possible , and will send info about the server to main Dashboard.
The info I need is CPU / RAM / my servers status ( ps -ef ) .
When one of the rules is met I want to be notified by email/SMS
What do you recommend ?
Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Monitor Service Status

Hey guys how do you determined the status of a certain service if its running or not aside from using ps. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbn
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor sun servers temperature

Dears, need help on developing a script to monitor sun server temperature , I'm using the below command to check the servers one by one /usr/platform/`uname -i`/sbin/prtdiag -v Servers Models are : 2 x Sun SPARC Enterprise M9000 Server 4 x Sun Fire V490 2 x Sun Blade T6300 Server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bejo4ever
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Memory Usage Monitor on Linux/SunOS Servers

ok, so i'm trying to write a shell script (not perl) that monitors memory usage on a server. but i'm confused as to what fields exactly determines that yes, memory is low on a particular server. it sounds simple enough, but it really isn't. what do I look for in the field below? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
1 Replies

4. AIX

Monitor Physical CPU usage on multiple servers

Hello, Looking for some help. I am trying to gather data at each server showing when the physical CPU is being used the most based on a weekly timeframe. I know this data can be seen through NMON but with multiple servers in our environment it could take a real long time. is there a easier... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: audis$
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic script for monitor send mail service

Hi All Need help Can any one share a basic script that is used for monitor sendmail service whether online, offline.etc in solaris Thanks in advance Zimmy (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zimmyyash
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor different processes on different Unix servers

GM, Can you pls help how to write a script to monitor different processes on different unix servers and send the output to a /tmp/report file, earlier my boss asked me to write a script to monitor just one process running on different servers and send the output to a file so I wrote this exec... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baders
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to monitor BI service and trigger a mail

Hello friends, I am new to shell scripting.I am assigned a task in Unix to prepare a script which will check if OBI 10g services are running or not and to send email if the services are down.Any help will be appreciated. I tried searching for it in the blog and came across the following code ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pradeep467
1 Replies

8. Linux

Packages that monitor OS configs and service/ports?

I have several Redhat servers and workstations that I need to be able to monitor for any changes and be notified of any changes to the OS. The features I need to specifically monitor are: ports - opening of new ports that are not already in a whitelist services - any starting or attempts to start... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JCDinPGH
1 Replies

9. HP-UX

Critical Sevices and Process to be monitor on UNIX servers

Need to note the list of critical / important services and process need to monitor on unix server always with one line explanation for severity. Thanks in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: marunmeera
5 Replies
GAMMU-SMSD-MONITOR(1)						       Gammu						     GAMMU-SMSD-MONITOR(1)

NAME
gammu-smsd-monitor - Monitor state of SMS daemon for Gammu SYNOPSIS
gammu-smsd-monitor [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gammu-smsd-monitor command. gammu-smsd-monitor is a program that monitors state of Gammu SMS Daemon. It periodically displays information about phone and number of processed messages. Program accepts following options (please note that long options might be not accepted on some platforms): -h, --help Shows help. -v, --version Shows version information and compiled in features. -c, --config=file Configuration file to use, default is /etc/gammu-smsdrc, on Windows there is no default and configuration file path has to be always specified. -n, --loops=count Number of loops, by default monitor loops infinitely. -d, --delay=seconds Delay betwen polling SMSD state, default is 20 seconds. -C, --csv Print output in comma separated values format: client;phone ID;IMEI;sent;received;failed;battery;signal -l, --use-log Use logging as configured in config file. -L, --no-use-log Do not use logging as configured in config file (default). AUTHOR
Michal iha <michal@cihar.com> COPYRIGHT
2009-2012, Michal iha <michal@cihar.com> 1.31.90 February 24, 2012 GAMMU-SMSD-MONITOR(1)