Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Compiling ghostscript v 9.21
Top Forums Programming Compiling ghostscript v 9.21 Post 303001510 by hicksd8 on Saturday 5th of August 2017 10:50:26 AM
Old 08-05-2017
@Don.....Thanks for the clarification. I thought that if you specify CFLAGS without a leading '-' that the system would insert one automatically on the compiler command line. Therefore, actually supplying a '-' at the start of CFLAGS would put two ('--<whatever>') on the compiler command line. Anyway, got it!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Perl and ghostscript

Hi all I am using HPUX11.0 i want to install perl 5.6.0 and ghostscript 5.03.. can anyone help me to get it download from any free ftp or http link... i searched perl.com and ghostscript.com but in vain.... the procuct are to be installed with the above mentioned version... please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ghostscript Question

I need to know how to convert 132 columns text file to Postcript by using ghostscript. What I want to do is to fax a 132 columns report (text file) with efax and I was told to use ghostscript to change the type and szie of font so the lines will not wrap. Thanks ;) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: falcon2460
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Ghostscript Errpr

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I hope there's someone who can help me with this error when running ghostscript/gs: /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: jpeg_resync_to_restart (code) from gs Abort(coredump) I've managed to install Ghostscript 8.56 including all dependencies successfully... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgail
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ghostscript

I am trying to use Ghostscript oin AIX to print pdf's and it seems I have downloaded it and all dependencys fine - install went fine, when I type any gs commnad except gs -h it just hangs..Here is what it says before the hang: GNU Ghostscript 5.50 (2000-2-13) Copyright (C) 1998 Aladdin... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: capeme
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ghostscript on SCO 5.0.7

I am attempting to update to ghostscript version 8.54 on my SCO 5.0.7 box. When I run ./configure, I get the following error configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH Could someone please help me? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kberger82
0 Replies
MARIA-CSO(1)						      General Commands Manual						      MARIA-CSO(1)

NAME
maria-cso - shared library generator for maria SYNOPSIS
maria-cso directory library.so file.c... maria-cso directory library.so file.c DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the maria-cso command. maria-cso is a shell script invoked by maria in order to compile generated C code into dynamically loadable shared object files. The script invokes the C compiler and the linker, and it calculates checksums in order to avoid compiling unmodified modules. The directory argument specifies the location of the source files. When the script is invoked with one file.c argument, it translates the file to the shared object library.so. When maria-cso is invoked with multiple file.c arguments, it computes a checksum of a file named multiset.h and of each argument. When the header file multiset.h has been changed since the previous invocation of maria-cso, everything will be recompiled. Otherwise only those file.c modules that have been modified will be recompiled. The checksum files are multiset.sum and c.sum. SEE ALSO
maria(1), sh(1). ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
CC Name of the C compiler CFLAGS Command-line switches to be passed to the C compiler DEFINES Preprocessor macro definitions to be passed to the C compiler FILES
/usr/share/maria/runtime/*.h Header files for the run-time library AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Marko Makela <msmakela@tcs.hut.fi>. The maria-cso script and the compilation option were designed and implemented by Marko Makela. Please see the copyright file in /usr/share/doc/maria for details. August 10, 2001 MARIA-CSO(1)