Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Records not dropped from UNIX Script Post 302999374 by RudiC on Monday 19th of June 2017 04:12:42 AM
Old 06-19-2017
Did you compare the working directory when "executing alone" to when "calling from script"? And the PATH variable? You might want to use absolute paths.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

are dropped packets a sign of network problem?

in a xen environment , i see a lot op dropped packets via netstat -i Is this a sign of network problems, or is it normal to see this kind of numbers? i'm not sure how to interprete the data. is this normal, bad, critical. What are your stats on this? I guess i have a xen issue of some sort,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: progressdll
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unix script for update or insert records from a file to a oracle table

Hi, I have delimited file(|). Sample data: 1|name|50009|DS24|0|12 2|name|30009|DS24|0|13 3|name|20409|DS24|0|14 4|name|20009|DS24|0|15 5|name|10009|DS24|0|16 I want to load this data into a oracle table (update and insert) Please help me the commands and also... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unihp1
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix shell script which inserts some records into a file located in remote servers...

All, I need to write an unix shell script which inserts some records into a file located in remote servers. * Get the input from the user and insert according the first row. It should be in ascending order. 123451,XA,ABA 123452,XB,ABB 123453,XC,ABC 123455,XE,ABE 123456,XF,ABF 123458,XG,ABG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techychap
2 Replies

4. SuSE

Recover dropped database

I have deleted a database. I restored it again with a backup. Now we lost some data of two days. Is it possible to restore this lost data? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eastme
5 Replies

5. Ubuntu

System chrashe , dropped into Busybox

This is the mistake that i've done : First of all go to /etc/apt/sources.list folder from terminal or using file manager ... than copy the content of sources.list in to your adequate source.list. Create a file named sources.list.bt and paste the same content In the end open the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dud3
0 Replies

6. News, Links, Events and Announcements

MySQL dropped in favor of MariaDB

Fedora and openSUSE will replace MySQL with MariaDB: Oracle who? Fedora & openSUSE will replace MySQL with MariaDB | ZDNet The article also has a comment that Chakra is planning on doing the same. No doubt the Fedora based distributions are planning to do the same. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Script required for count the records in table

Hi Friends, I looking for the script for the count of the records in table. and then it's containg the zero records then should get abort. and should notify us through mail. Can you please help me out in this area i am lacking. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find User who dropped table in teradata DB

HI Team Is there a way to track which user dropped the table in Teradata ? Please share the query or approach . Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Looping through records in db and processing them in UNIX

Hi, I want to read multiple records from oracle database table and then based on each record I need to do some file modifications in UNIX. I'm not sure how do I process each record from DB in UNIX.Below is the code snippet. sqlplus user/pwd@DEV for i IN (select * from table) loop -- for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prats_7678
2 Replies
SVN_CLEANUP(3)								 1							    SVN_CLEANUP(3)

svn_cleanup - Recursively cleanup a working copy directory, finishing incomplete operations and removing locks

SYNOPSIS
bool svn_cleanup (string $workingdir) DESCRIPTION
Recursively cleanup working copy directory $workingdir, finishing any incomplete operations and removing working copy locks. Use when a working copy is in limbo and needs to be usable again. PARAMETERS
o $workingdir - String path to local working directory to cleanup Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example demonstrates clean up of a working copy in a directory named help-me: <?php svn_cleanup(realpath('help-me')); ?> The realpath(3) call is necessary due to SVN's quirky handling of relative paths. SEE ALSO
update(3), SVN documentation on svn cleanup. PHP Documentation Group SVN_CLEANUP(3)