Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Powershell script to monitor windows process Post 302997779 by ghpradeep on Friday 19th of May 2017 09:03:20 AM
Old 05-19-2017
Powershell script to monitor windows process

Hello Friend,

I am not expert in power shell scripting. I nee custom powershell script which check if given process is running on windows machine or not.

will use it in nagios to monitor that process.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor process running on server and posting a mail if any process is dead

Hello all, I would be happy if any one could help me with a shell script that would determine all the processes running on a Unix server and post a mail if any of the process is not running or aborted. Thanks in advance Regards, pradeep kulkarni. :mad: (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepmacha
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor the process system when a process from user takes longer than 15 min run.

get email notification from from system when a process from XXXX user takes longer than 15 min run.Let me know the time estimation for the same. hi ,any one please tell me , how to write a script to get email notification from system when a process from as mentioned above a xxxx user takes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kirankrishna3
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Monitor a Process with Top.

Hi, I have written a script to monitor a Process with the help of top command. This is my script. ====================== #!/bin/sh DATE=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M%S` HOME=/home/xmp/testing/xmp_report RADIUS_PID=`xms -xmp sh pr | grep "RADIUS.iamsp02ldv" |awk '{ print $3 }'` PSE_PID=`xms -xmp sh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor a process and track status in a file

i have a scenario where i need a script that monitors a process "Monitor" based on process id... there can be any number of instances of this running... i start this across 4 servers in NFS. Now i need a file which has the process ids of the process that are currently in execution at any... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: niteesh_!7
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to Monitor windows process

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a script( preferably perl script) which should monitor a application service and alert me when it goes down. application is installed in windows NT. Scenario: I have remedy ARS 6.1 installed in windows platform and need some script to monitor its service and alert me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: user__user3110
2 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Powershell Script Help

Need some help getting this script to work. can someone help. I am trying to create a script that moves log files to another location and only keeps 60 days worth. please see script I started but having issue getting to work.. $TODAY=GET-DATE GET-CHILDITEM C:\test\*.LOG | Where {... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: freedavis
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to start powershell with shebang from windows/cygwin/bash?

I would like to the the windws8/cygwin/bash shebang feature to start a powershell script. I do a "chmod +x set-sound.ps1" and then at a bash prompt I do ./set-sound.ps1 The first line of ./set-sound.ps1 #!powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy unrestricted The result is the result: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor the process

Hi, I need help to monitoring a process using the shell script The same output is below oracle 32578 32577 0 Feb27 ? 00:06:47 java -cp .:lib/ant.jar:lib/ojdbc5.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.17.jar:/ORACLE_HOME/server/lib/wlfullclient.jar:/ORACLE _HOME/server/lib/weblogic.jar:Alerts.jar... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajothi
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to monitor process with high CPU

Hi, Linux redhat 5.5 I need to write a kshell script that shows all the process that consume 100% CPU (or more. strange but there are time that top shows higger value that 100) and they are active more than 5 minute. The top command shows all the relevat information: The PID of the cpu ,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute powershell script with UNIX

Hi I have a powershell script which is checking whether a windows service is running (as shown below) function FuncCheckService { $ServiceName = 'pgsql-9.2' $arrService = Get-Service -Name $ServiceName if ($arrService.Status -eq 'Running') { Write-Output... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simpsa27
8 Replies
conjure(1)                                                    General Commands Manual                                                   conjure(1)

NAME
conjure - interprets and executes scripts written in the Magick Scripting Language (MSL). SYNOPSIS
conjure [options] script.msl OVERVIEW
The conjure program is a member of the ImageMagick(1) suite of tools. Use it to process a Magick Scripting Language (MSL) script. The Mag- ick scripting language (MSL) will primarily benefit those that want to accomplish custom image processing tasks but do not wish to program, or those that do not have access to a Perl interpreter or a compiler. For more information about the conjure command, point your browser to file:///usr/share/doc/packages/ImageMagick/www/conjure.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/conjure.php. DESCRIPTION
Image Settings: -monitor monitor progress -quiet suppress all warning messages -regard-warnings pay attention to warning messages -seed value seed a new sequence of pseudo-random numbers -verbose print detailed information about the image Miscellaneous Options: -debug events display copious debugging information -help print program options -log format format of debugging information -list type print a list of supported option arguments -version print version information In additiion, define any key value pairs required by your script. For example, conjure -size 100x100 -color blue -foo bar script.msl SEE ALSO
ImageMagick(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 ImageMagick Studio LLC. Additional copyrights and licenses apply to this software, see file:///usr/share/doc/pack- ages/ImageMagick/www/license.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php ImageMagick Date: 2009/01/10 01:00:00 conjure(1)