Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register account
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register account Post 302995766 by Unregistered on Wednesday 12th of April 2017 02:38:52 AM
Old 04-12-2017
Wrench Unable to register account

Hello there,

I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam).

Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Unregistered

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Register account using cURL

Hello! I am trying to register account in Dropbox using cURL. There are a lot of existing examples doing POST and other useful stuff, however it doesn't work for me. Using formpost.pl script i got info: --- FORM report. Uses POST to URL "/register" Input: NAME="t"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: diabolusss
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: consoko Email: <removed> Can you help me. Thanks so much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: <removed> Email: <removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account register from blocked country

Hi, I'm from Viet Nam, I have tried to register an account, but I received a block message from administrator because I'm currently from a blocked country. I would like to join in Unix forum so that I can study about Unix/Linux, as well as gaining the knowledge to apply for a new job,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from Viet Nam listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from China listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately, I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Register With Tor

Hello, I would be interested in creating an account on this forum. However I have run into trouble in the process, I seem to not have permission to access the registration page. It seems that this forum has blocked registration from Tor. I am wondering if there is any way I could obtain an account... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

my country is in spam list, please remove my ip addres from there (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndzorro
0 Replies
disassembler(3x)														  disassembler(3x)

Name
       disassembler - disassemble a MIPS instruction and print the results

Syntax
       int disassembler (iadr, regstyle, get_symname, get_regvalue, get_bytes, print_header)
       unsigned  iadr;
       int	 regstyle;
       char	 *(*get_symname)();
       int	 (*get_regvalue)();
       long	 (*get_bytes)();
       void	 (*print_header)();

Description
       The disassembler function disassembles and prints a MIPS machine instruction on stdout.

The  argument  is the instruction address to be disassembled.  The regstyle parameter specifies how registers are named in the disassembly.
       The value is 0 if compiler names are used; otherwise, hardware names are used.

The next four arguments are function pointers, most of which give the caller some flexibility in the appearance of  the	disassembly.   The
       only  function  that  must be provided is get_bytes.  All other functions are optional.	The get_bytes function is called without arguments
       and returns the next byte or bytes to disassemble.

The get_symname is passed an address, which is the target of a jal instruction. If null is returned or if get_symname is null the disassem-
       bler  prints  the address; otherwise, the string name is printed as returned from get_symname.  If get_regvalue is not null, it is passed a
       register number and returns the current contents of the specified register.  The disassembler function prints this information  along  with
       the  instruction  disassembly.	If print_header is not null, it is passed the instruction address, iadr, and the current instruction to be
       disassembled, which is the return value from get_bytes.	The print_header function can use these parameters to print any  desired  informa-
       tion before the actual instruction disassembly is printed.

If  get_bytes  is  null,  the  disassembler returns -1 and errno is set to EINVAL; otherwise, the number of bytes that were disassembled is
       returned.  If the disassembled word is a jump or branch instruction, the instruction in the delay slot is also disassembled.

See Also
       ldfcn(5)

RISC							  disassembler(3x)