Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xml to csv
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Xml to csv Post 302993813 by palex on Tuesday 14th of March 2017 03:54:47 PM
Old 03-14-2017
Yes, the second entry should be suppressed.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help to convert XML to CSV

Apologies if this has already been covered in this site somewhere, I did try looking but without any success. I am new to the whole XML thing, very late starter, and have a requirement to convert an XML fiule to a CSV fomat. I am crrently working on a Solaris OS. Does anyone have any suggestions,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rossingi_33
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV to XML

Iam pretty new to UNIX and would like to convert a CSV to an XML file using AWK scripts. Can anybody suggest a solution? My CSV file looks something like this : Serial No Growth% Annual % Commission % Unemployed % 1 35% 29% 59% 42% 2 61% ... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjanakir
15 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

CSV processing to XML

Hi, i am really fresh with shell scripting and programming, i have an issue i am not able to solve to populate data on my server for Cisco IP phones. I have CSV file within the following format: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: angel2008
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML to csv transformation

Hi, I want to write a perl script. Which should accept the xml file, one xsl file and the loaction. The perl script should process the xml file using the xsl file and puts the out put in specified location. For example: My.perl is perls cript. my.xml is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML to CSV specific

Hi , Please any one to help on ,extract this xml code into csv columns list. <SOURCEFIELD BUSINESSNAME ="" DATATYPE ="date" DESCRIPTION ="" FIELDNUMBER ="1" FIELDPROPERTY ="0" FIELDTYPE ="ELEMITEM" HIDDEN ="NO" KEYTYPE ="NOT A KEY" LENGTH ="19" LEVEL ="0" NAME ="BUSINESS_DATE"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan705
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert xml to csv

I need to convert below xml code to csv. I searched other posts as well but this post (_https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/174417-extract-parse-xml-data-statistic-value-csv.html) gives "sed command garbled" error. As of now I have written a long script to do it, but can it be done with... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshydv
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert xml to csv ?

I am in need of converting billions of XML into csv file to load data to DB, i have found the below code in perl but not sure why it's not working properly. CODE: #!/usr/bin/perl # Script to illustrate how to parse a simple XML file # and pick out all the values for a specific element, in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rspwilliam
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML to CSV

I want to pharse below Xml Using Shell Scripting . Thanks in Advance <md> <neid> <neun>1523</neun> <nedn>XXX1212</nedn> <nesw>fffff12515</nesw> </neid> <mi> <mts>20141128001500</mts> <gp>550</gp> <mt>pmct1</mt> <mt>pmNo2</mt> <mt>pmNo3S</mt> <mv> <moid>Ma=1,Rn=1,Ul=311C</moid>... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Xml to csv (again)

Hello, I have copied .xml code for a single item below. I am trying to extract three items (field indices*b244 (second occurrence), b203, and j151), so the desired output would be: 9780323013543 Manual of Natural Veterinary Medicine: Science and Tradition, 1e 68.95 A parallel solution,... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: palex
14 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting XML to CSV

Hello, For i while i have been using XMLStarlet to convert several XML files to CSV files. So far this always went fine. Today however i got a new XML format however but i cannot find out how to get the data i need. Below is part of the code where it shows the different format. What... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SDohmen
10 Replies
obd2csv(1)						      General Commands Manual							obd2csv(1)

NAME
obd2csv - Convert obdgpslogger(1) logs to csv files SYNOPSIS
obd2csv [ options ] DESCRIPTION
Convert obdgpslogger(1) logs to csv files OPTIONS
-o|--out <output filename> Output to this .csv file -d|--db <database> Work from logs stored in this database file -s|--start <time> Only dump rows more recent than this -e|--end <time> Only dump rows older than this -z|--gzip gzip compress output using zlib [if available] -v|--version Print out version number and exit. -h|--help Print out help and exit. NOT OPTIONS
These options aren't intended for end-users, they're for the GUI. -p|--progress Print out progress. It will occasionally print a number in the range [0..100], indicating progress percentage. SEE ALSO
obdgpslogger(1), obd2kml(1), obd2gpx(1), obdsim(1), obdgui(1), obdlogrepair(1) AUTHORS
Gary "Chunky Ks" Briggs <chunky@icculus.org> obd2csv(1)