Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: DVR Software help
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers DVR Software help Post 302993507 by impact1279 on Friday 10th of March 2017 01:06:03 PM
Old 03-10-2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksd8
So what prompts you to put this on a Unix/Linux forum?

You say the manufacturer's website is no longer there but you don't say who the manufacturer is. Who is it? What make/model is it?

Hi sorry if I have done this the wrong way
The reason I put here is the item I am trying to fix is a cctv dvr
Looking the firmware it is Unix but I don't know much about it. I am trying to extract the password from it
The Unix version and so forth is in the log in was hoping someone could tell me a bit about it and point me in the right direction. Ow the dvr is called cnm secure h264

Last edited by RudiC; 03-10-2017 at 03:30 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Software

What Is The Available Software For Unix? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: apr
2 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Looking for Software

Are there any software for linux like a "SocksCap", which will support a proxy usage for all programs? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zylwyz
1 Replies

3. Linux

need a software

hi all , i need to find a tool that probes for all the recent changes on the system i have a linux core (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
3 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

what is that software

hi i used a software long time ago 1.when right click on any link and select site informatin(i not remembered) 2.or in a site on a plain area if done right click &select site ino the software tells about ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
0 Replies

5. Programming

Software

Hi Guys, Please excuse me, I hope this is the right forum for this question. What kind of software is being used to make GUIs and can you show me some tutorial links? Thank you. Slick :D (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Slick
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for software.

Hi all, Right now i am using Windows XP OS. I want to execute all the unix commands under this environment. Is there any software for executing unix commands in Windows. regards NG (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nandagopal
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Image software

Hi!!! Does anyone know a unix program called "image"? If yes can you tell me if and from where I can get it? Thnx a lot!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JimmyC530
1 Replies
vino-server(1)							   User Commands						    vino-server(1)

NAME
vino-server - remote desktop server SYNOPSIS
vino-server DESCRIPTION
vino-server is a remote desktop server based on VNC protocol. vino-server provides remote desktop takeover and remote desktop view func- tions. vino-server allows multiple client to access a GNOME desktop session remotely. It is based on the VNC technology. vino-server pro- vides service at port 5800. Each desktop has a vino server which disabled by default and a Java client application which is made available to a client via a web browser (via port 5900 of the server machine is the service is enabled by the user). FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/vino-server The executable file for the vino server application. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-remote-desktop | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
vino-passwd(1), vino-preferences(1), attributes(5) NOTES
Written by Steven Zhang, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006. Updated by Halton Huo, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 15 Aug 2008 vino-server(1)