Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to connect using ftp
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to connect using ftp Post 302991750 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 03:37:13 AM
Old 02-16-2017

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Unable to connect to HP-UX 11.11 via eXceed 7.1

Hello HP-UX Gurus, I am having issues trying to start an x-session via eXceed 7.1. When I bring up eXceed via XDMCP Braodcast I see the host name and IP Address but when I try to connect the X window does not come up. I made the modification to the following file “/etc/dt/config/Xaccess”... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: smokie
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp script not able to connect to ftp server.

I have the following ftp script to get files from a remote location. However, on running the script I find that I am not even able to connect to ftp server. I am able to connect to ftp server using other GUI ftp tools like WS_FTP using the same IP. IP used here is a dummy IP. What can go... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to connect to Internet

Hi friends recently i have installed SXDE 1/08 into my machine,and i installed wifi driver also its working fine,Recently i was unable to connect to Internet,I have not changed any configurations and any installations,thing is that i got my iwk0 interface is UP and IP address also and i can... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
6 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Unable to connect using SFTP

I shall explain the situation that I am facing to the best extent possible. I require some help, as this situation is an urgent one. I am trying to automate sending data from one AIX machine to another. A script runs that tries to push data received from an upstream application to another AIX... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
7 Replies

5. AIX

ftp connect in passive mode , ftp settings

how to connect to ftp server in passive mode? ftp server.abc and how can i see ftp settings, doesn't exist some ftpd.conf there is some other file where i check the options and configurations of ftp server? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
3 Replies

6. HP-UX

[Solved] Unable to rename file in ftp server .Net:FTP perl

Hello All, I am trying to connect to ftp server and get the files. Also i need to rename the file in other ftp dir. rename method is not allowing me to rename the file in other dir. When i tried copy command by using net::FTP:FILE then perl says it is not installed. Can some body help me to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to use FTP command to connect from one server to another

Hi, I have two unix servers A and B. from A i am trying to use the ftp command to connect to B but I am getting the "ftp: connect: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation." I checked the following things : 1.) Unix Server details for A and B after running the command uname -a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mick_000
3 Replies

8. Linux

Unable to connect to Server machine from a client machine using ftp service

Hi, Could you please help me with the below issue.. I'm running RHEL6 OS on both server (192.168.0.10) and client machines (192.168.0.1). I'm trying to connect to server from the client machine using ftp service. I have installed vsftpd daemon on both the machines. I'm getting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
4 Replies

9. Red Hat

Unable to connect Wireless

I have managed to install Broadcom BCM43228 Wireless adapter on a laptop running CentOS 5.9 using instructions at: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/Broadcom I had the problem "Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A): SET failed on device... mentioned on the same page and solved... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooltoad
0 Replies

10. AIX

Unable to connect ASMI

After following the instructions given by resident moderator Bakunin over here https://www.unix.com/aix/279862-installed-memory-32gb-but-shows-only-16gb.html #1 Connect to ASMI #2 Configure the deconfigured memory #3 Start the machine OK, everything is fine, however now cannot connect to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
5 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)