Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 installing on Cisco UCS doesn't see HBAs Post 302988710 by achenle on Saturday 31st of December 2016 09:13:10 PM
Old 12-31-2016
What's the output from running scanpci?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Connect Solaris 10 to NetApp filer using Emulex single port HBAs.

Hi, I'm connecting a Solaris 10 server to a Netapp filer with two single port Emulex (Sun StorageTek PCI-X Enterprise 4GB FC HBA) HBAs. After physically installing both these HBAs what do I ned to do within Solaris 10 to enable them and configure them with persistent bindings. Do I need... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
6 Replies

2. Slackware

latex-ucs

Hi! I am using Slackware 12.1 and I have a question regarding LaTeX. I am trying to use the package ucs, so that I can write in greek, but with no success. In Debian there is a package latex-ucs.deb that does the trick. Is there something similar in Slackware? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kerb41
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Connecting Solaris 10 to Cisco PIX with IPsec tunnel

I having problem connecting to a Cisco PIX Log from IKE # /usr/lib/inet/in.iked -f /etc/inet/ike/config -d Jan 16 00:40:57: 2012 (+0800) *** in.iked started *** Jan 16 00:40:57: Loading configuration... Jan 16 00:40:57: Checking lifetimes in "nullrule" Jan 16 00:40:57: Using default value... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: conandor
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

UCS installation issues

I am installing RHEL6 on a Cisco UCS blade and the GUI isn't showing up. Curious!!!!! I have installed it on 5 of the other blades and the GUI is there. However, there are many issues that I am having and I am going crazy with this thing. I have issues where the network adapters are not showing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: styehimba
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
FBDEV(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							  FBDEV(4)

NAME
fbdev - video driver for framebuffer device SYNOPSIS
Section "Device" Identifier "devname" Driver "fbdev" BusID "pci:bus:dev:func" ... EndSection DESCRIPTION
fbdev is an Xorg driver for framebuffer devices. This is a non-accelerated driver, the following framebuffer depths are supported: 8, 15, 16, 24. All visual types are supported for depth 8, and TrueColor visual is supported for the other depths. Multi-head configurations are supported. SUPPORTED HARDWARE
The fbdev driver supports all hardware where a framebuffer driver is available. fbdev uses the os-specific submodule fbdevhw(4) to talk to the kernel device driver. Currently a fbdevhw module is available for linux. CONFIGURATION DETAILS
Please refer to xorg.conf(5) for general configuration details. This section only covers configuration details specific to this driver. For this driver it is not required to specify modes in the screen section of the config file. The fbdev driver can pick up the currently used video mode from the framebuffer driver and will use it if there are no video modes configured. For PCI boards you might have to add a BusID line to the Device section. See above for a sample line. You can use " -scanpci" to figure out the correct values. The following driver Options are supported: Option "fbdev" "string" The framebuffer device to use. Default: /dev/fb0. Option "ShadowFB" "boolean" Enable or disable use of the shadow framebuffer layer. Default: on. Option "Rotate" "string" Enable rotation of the display. The supported values are "CW" (clockwise, 90 degrees), "UD" (upside down, 180 degrees) and "CCW" (counter clockwise, 270 degrees). Implies use of the shadow framebuffer layer. Default: off. SEE ALSO
Xorg(1), xorg.conf(5), Xserver(1), X(7), fbdevhw(4) AUTHORS
Authors include: Gerd Knorr, Michel Danzer, Geert Uytterhoeven X Version 11 xf86-video-fbdev 0.4.1 FBDEV(4)