Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 installing on Cisco UCS doesn't see HBAs Post 302988710 by achenle on Saturday 31st of December 2016 09:13:10 PM
Old 12-31-2016
What's the output from running scanpci?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Connect Solaris 10 to NetApp filer using Emulex single port HBAs.

Hi, I'm connecting a Solaris 10 server to a Netapp filer with two single port Emulex (Sun StorageTek PCI-X Enterprise 4GB FC HBA) HBAs. After physically installing both these HBAs what do I ned to do within Solaris 10 to enable them and configure them with persistent bindings. Do I need... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
6 Replies

2. Slackware

latex-ucs

Hi! I am using Slackware 12.1 and I have a question regarding LaTeX. I am trying to use the package ucs, so that I can write in greek, but with no success. In Debian there is a package latex-ucs.deb that does the trick. Is there something similar in Slackware? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kerb41
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Connecting Solaris 10 to Cisco PIX with IPsec tunnel

I having problem connecting to a Cisco PIX Log from IKE # /usr/lib/inet/in.iked -f /etc/inet/ike/config -d Jan 16 00:40:57: 2012 (+0800) *** in.iked started *** Jan 16 00:40:57: Loading configuration... Jan 16 00:40:57: Checking lifetimes in "nullrule" Jan 16 00:40:57: Using default value... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: conandor
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

UCS installation issues

I am installing RHEL6 on a Cisco UCS blade and the GUI isn't showing up. Curious!!!!! I have installed it on 5 of the other blades and the GUI is there. However, there are many issues that I am having and I am going crazy with this thing. I have issues where the network adapters are not showing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: styehimba
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
SCANPCI(1)						      General Commands Manual							SCANPCI(1)

NAME
scanpci - scan/probe PCI buses SYNOPSIS
scanpci [-v12OfV] DESCRIPTION
Scanpci is a utility that can be used to scan PCI buses and report information about the configuration space settings for each PCI device. On most platforms, scanpci can only be run by the root user. OPTIONS
-v Print the configuration space information for each device in a verbose format. Without this option, only a brief description is printed for each device. -x Show hexadecimal dump of the first 64 bytes of each PCI device's configuration space. For CardBus bridges, the first 128 bytes are dumped instead. This option can be repeated to dump all 256 or 4096 bytes, but doing so might cause scanpci (or the system) to crash because some devices cannot tolerate reads of undefined portions of their configuration space. -1 Use PCI config type 1. -2 Use PCI config type 2. -f Used in conjunction with the above two options, this forces the specified configuration type to be used for config space access. -O Use the OS's PCI config space access mechanism to access the PCI config space (when available). -V n Set the verbosity level to n for the internal PCI scanner. This is primarily for debugging use. SEE ALSO
pcitweak(1) AUTHORS
XFree86 Version 4.7.0 SCANPCI(1)