Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ coding standard tool
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions C++ coding standard tool Post 302988599 by Praveen_218 on Thursday 29th of December 2016 09:32:45 AM
Old 12-29-2016
You may consider using eclipse IDE for your C++ projects with plug ins for C++/Qt/Qte.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coding Standard For Unix Shell Scripting!!!

Is there any site on Coding Standard for Shell Scripting in UNIX. Please help me know!!!!! Thanks Om (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Omkumar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

standard error to standard out question

Hi there how can i get the result of a command to not give me its error. For example, on certain systems the 'zfs' command below is not available, but this is fine becaues I am testing against $? so i dont want to see the message " command not found" Ive tried outputting to /dev/null 2>&1 to no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect Standard output and standard error into spreadsheet

Hey, I'm completely new at this and I was wondering if there is a way that I would be able to redirect the log files in a directories standard output and standard error into and excel spreadsheet in anyway? Please remember don't use too advanced of terminology as I just started using shell... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: killaram
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Standard out and standard error

I need to run a cronjob and in the cronjob I execute a script that if there is an error produces standard error so I do /RUNMYSCRIPT 2> mylogfile.log However, if it runs correctly, I don't get a standard error output, I get a standard out output. How do I redirect both standard error and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies
MC-TOOL(1)							     Utilities								MC-TOOL(1)

NAME
mc-tool - manipulate Mission Control accounts from the command line SYNOPSIS
mc-tool list mc-tool add PROFILE DISPLAY-NAME [PARAMETER-SETTINGS...] mc-tool add MANAGER/PROTOCOL [PARAMETER-SETTINGS...] mc-tool update ACCOUNT [PARAMETER-SETTINGS...] mc-tool display ACCOUNT DISPLAY-NAME mc-tool nick ACCOUNT NICKNAME mc-tool service ACCOUNT SERVICE-NAME mc-tool icon ACCOUNT ICON mc-tool show ACCOUNT mc-tool get ACCOUNT PARAMETER [PARAMETER...] mc-tool auto-presence ACCOUNT STATUS [MESSAGE] mc-tool request ACCOUNT STATUS [MESSAGE] mc-tool auto-connect ACCOUNT on|off mc-tool remove ACCOUNT DESCRIPTION
mc-tool's usage depends on its first argument (the "command") SPECIFYING ACCOUNTS Where an account name is needed, it may be given as a full object path (e.g. /org/freedesktop/Telepathy/Account/gabble/jabber/example), or as the unique account-specific suffix (e.g. gabble/jabber/example). SPECIFYING PARAMETER SETTINGS Many commands take arguments that represent Telepathy connection manager parameters (see the Telepathy Specification for details of these). Each argument has the following form: TYPE:NAME=VALUE where TYPE is either int, uint, bool, or string (other parameter types exist, but are currently unsupported by mc-tool), NAME is the name of the connection manager parameter (e.g. account or password), and VALUE is the parameter's value (with integers in decimal, and booleans as 0 or 1). The update command also accepts arguments of the form clear:NAME which delete the named parameter from the account configuration. LIST mc-tool list lists the available accounts. ADD mc-tool add adds an account. The connection manager and protocol can either be given as the name of a Mission Control profile, (e.g. gtalk), or as a slash-separated connection manager name and protocol (e.g. gabble/jabber). DISPLAY mc-tool display ACCOUNT DISPLAY-NAME sets the DisplayName property of ACCOUNT to DISPLAY-NAME. NICK mc-tool nick ACCOUNT NICKNAME sets the Nickname property of ACCOUNT to NICKNAME. SERVICE mc-tool service ACCOUNT SERVICE-NAME sets the Service property of ACCOUNT to SERVICE-NAME. ICON mc-tool icon ACCOUNT ICON sets the Icon property of ACCOUNT to ICON. SHOW mc-tool show ACCOUNT shows information about ACCOUNT. GET mc-tool get ACCOUNT PARAMETER [PARAMETER...] shows the values of the given parameters of ACCOUNT. ENABLE mc-tool enable ACCOUNT sets the Enabled property of ACCOUNT to True. DISABLE mc-tool disable ACCOUNT sets the Enabled property of ACCOUNT to False. AUTO-PRESENCE mc-tool auto-presence ACCOUNT STATUS [MESSAGE] sets the AutomaticPresence property of ACCOUNT to STATUS with optional message MESSAGE. REQUEST mc-tool request ACCOUNT STATUS [MESSAGE] sets the RequestedPresence property of ACCOUNT to STATUS with optional message MESSAGE; this is how you tell an account to connect or go offline, for example. AUTO-CONNECT mc-tool auto-connect ACCOUNT on sets the ConnectAutomatically property of ACCOUNT to True. mc-tool auto-connect ACCOUNT off sets it to False. Telepathy July 2009 MC-TOOL(1)