Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP C8000 with HP-UX 10.20
Operating Systems HP-UX HP C8000 with HP-UX 10.20 Post 302985167 by vbe on Monday 7th of November 2016 04:46:38 AM
Old 11-07-2016
I would think so as some late K systems had Ultra-2SCSI controllers, but the Ultra320 came out I think with the N4000 andL classes

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP UX 11i and HP C8000

Hey, i want install HP UX 11i on HP C8000. When i start the C8000 i get a prompt. On this Prompt i write BOot P1 P1 is my DVD-ROM (IDE). I get the Message "ERROR: Not a boot path". When i write SEArch the Prompt said: P0 scsiA.6 HP73.4MAT3073NP P1 ide.1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: numx
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

Help needed HP UX 11.11i new install on C8000 Desktop messaging system error CAN'T FIX

Hi, I have a HP UX C8000 box , have installed 11.11i from 4 x cds numerous times to try to get a functioning Network or to try and get rid of this error on start up, after new install and 1st startup I get an error "The desktop messaging system could not be started" and then advice about... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: C8000
12 Replies
gnome-sound-properties(1)					   User Commands					 gnome-sound-properties(1)

NAME
gnome-sound-properties - enable sound, and associate sounds with events SYNOPSIS
gnome-sound-properties [gnome-std-options] DESCRIPTION
The Sound preference tool enables you to control when the GNOME sound server starts. You can also specify which sounds to play when partic- ular events occur. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the Sound preference tool example% gnome-sound-properties EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-sound-proExecutable for the Sound preferences tool. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-desktop-preferences | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Preference Tools Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. libesd(3), gnome-control-center(1), gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Glynn Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 2 Oct 2003 gnome-sound-properties(1)