Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Google releases a major Windows 10 bug... Post 302984973 by wisecracker on Thursday 3rd of November 2016 09:01:57 AM
Old 11-03-2016

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Major Problem! i think

Hi, I relly could use your expert help. We have an Sun Solaris machine here at my company and the person that is the administrator is at vacation. The machined hangd and when we restarted it, it said. "Disconnected tagged cmd(s) (1) timeout for target 1.0 " What does this mean? can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sajjan2
2 Replies

2. Web Development

Helpful Tip: Forcing Google to www.google.com

Helpful Tip! Sometimes when we are in another country, Google redirects our request for www.google.com to: www.google.co.in or to: www.google.co.th If you want to force Google to go to the US site, use: www.google.com/webhp (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. AIX

major no

hi what is meant by major no in vg what is meant by concurrent vg i cant understand these two things (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: senmak
3 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Major Application

Hi there all I am going to be a new admin (AIX,Redhat,Suse, and Solaris). I know these OS's at basic to intermediate level..somewhat. i would like to know what are corporate level sys admin softwares that are commanly used day to day . i know its a broad question. but i just wanna know few... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)