Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ignite
Operating Systems HP-UX Ignite Post 302983575 by vbe on Thursday 13th of October 2016 07:23:58 AM
Old 10-13-2016
OK I am sure I have an old version as I have found my CD pack of Dec 2000 I think it would be the B5725AA_APZ on appli CD 3... Only your version is more recent... it looks like a mid 2002, Do you have other boxes you could try to hack from?
Now I have found a CD I cant recall from when (I am not in my main office, I am where I left my old HP stuff...) in my drawer in main office which says Ignite-UX for all versions but it doesnt mention 10.20 but I remember long ago having a bug on a 10.20 and Ignite was dead, so I tried a 11.00 version just above and it worked...
What issue are you having? If you have another machine even in 11.00 you can use that to backup using make_net_backup / make_net_recovery

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

ignite tapes

can any1 tell me how to make ignite tapes for the HP-ux. this company said it was: "make_tape_recovery_A", but that don't work. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JBX
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

without an ignite server ??

system: HP-UX 10.20 with HFS mounted. How can I convert the HFS to VxFS without an ignite server ? Is this possible ? thanks simon2000 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

make_sys_image + Ignite problem

could any one help me I have a HP UX 11.0 with a lot of VG and disks connected to SAN. I need to create a Golden Image having only the vg00 of this system. How do i do this using make_sys_image? In case any have some docs, I would appreciate if You could share it. Thanks Dhanish (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

HP-UX Ignite server

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I can't find this particual problem. I've had an Ignite server running for years on a small internal network with images we load on daily basis. Tried to load two servers, L2000 and C3600 , both with same problem. # boot lan.192.168.2.2 install ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddeblance
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

Need Ignite for HP-UX 10.20

Hello All, I need to bring down our old 9000 series d350, but my supervisor wants an ignite backup created. I cannot find ignite in the usual places (/opt/ignite) nor can I find it in swlist. As far as I can tell the cd's are long gone. Is there anywhere else I could look for ignite being... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stay0ut
6 Replies

6. HP-UX

vpar ignite

Hi Can I use a vpar as an ignite server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahlathini
1 Replies

7. AIX

ignite equivalent in AIX

Hi All, Does AIX has utility like ignite server to make remote os installation using image (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayannair
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Ignite and HP-UX 09.XX

I am looking to make bootable tape backups of four machines running HP-UX 09.02, 09.05 and 09.07. I successfully located Ignite 10.20 and installed it and made a backup on the one machine running HP-UX 10.20. I am having trouble locating information about Ignite for HP-UX 9. Does it exist? Is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: whack_job
3 Replies

9. HP-UX

Ignite - make_net_recovery

I've read the Ignite User/Admin Guide but I'm having trouble figuring out if I can do a make_net_recovery if the ignite server and client server are on completely different networks? If this can be done is there any special configuration? If I initiate the command from the server it looks like it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gonzotonka
3 Replies

10. HP-UX

Error with ignite

Works all. Depot shared via nfs dhcp working setting file system,network,root password,etc But when i start "go!" with installation,give me this error. How to fix,debug? Thanks http://s24.postimg.org/5hzbgk551/unixbell3.png (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies
GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)					       GNOME						 GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)

NAME
gsf-office-thumbnailer - office files thumbnailer for the GNOME desktop SYNOPSIS
gsf-office-thumbnailer [OPTIONS] infile outfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page briefly documents the gsf-office-thumbnailer command. gsf-office-thumbnailer is used internally by GNOME applications such as nautilus to generate thumbnails of several types of office applica- tion files. While it is possible to invoke it manually, it is usually invoked automatically by nautilus. OPTIONS
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with single letter options starting with a single dash (`-') and longer options starting with two dashes (`--'). Main options -i, --input=filename Name of file for which to create a thumbnail -o, --output=filename Name of the file in which to store the thumbnail -s, --size=N Size of thumbnail in pixels; the thumbnail will be at most N*N pixels large. Help options -?, --help Display a brief usage message LICENSE
gsf-office-thumbnailer is licensed under the terms of version 2.1 of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation. For information on this license look at the source code that came with the software or see the GNU project page <http://www.gnu.org/>. AUTHOR
gsf-office-thumbnailer's primary author is Federico Mena-Quintero <federico@novell.com>. The initial version of this manpage was written by J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen@debian.org>. gsf August 17, 2005 GSF-OFFICE-THUMBNAILER(1)