Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Concatenation of different reports dynamically Post 302980003 by Don Cragun on Monday 22nd of August 2016 06:02:06 PM
Old 08-22-2016
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment This thread seems to be a duplicate of the thread Concatenation of files with same naming patterns dynamically. Please continue any further discussion of this topic there.

There thread is closed.

Last edited by Don Cragun; 08-23-2016 at 04:06 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to implement cron job to run my reports dynamically?

How to implement cron job. Ex: I need to run SQR reports dynamically by using cron job. How can I implement cron job in shell.. If any one is having sample script in any shell that would be great help to me. Thanks Siva (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siva
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenation

What is syntax for String concatenation? I have $1 as directory. $var is some variable value '/' String value. How do I have to concatenate if I have to run utility - util $1 followed by '/' followed by $var There is no space between these three. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: videsh77
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

string concatenation

my input file contains thousands of lines like below 234A dept of education 9788 dept of commerce 8677 dept of engineering How do i add a delimeter ':' after FIRST 4 CHARACTERS in a line 234A:dept of education 9788:dept of commerce 8677:dept of engineering (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: systemsb
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File Concatenation

Hi, I want to write a generic shell script, which can concatenate n number of files passed as parameter ;to an output file which is again a parameter Example catfl.sh outfl.txt a.txt b.txt c.txt (3 files to be concatenated into a file outfl.txt) catfl.sh outfl.txt a.txt b.txt(2 files to be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samit_9999
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenation

How can I do this: date = 4 -----------> 04 Month= 3-----------> 03 I wish to make a varibale named Var1 which will hold the value of current date and month value as: 2 digits for date. 2 digits for month. So finally var1 should hold value as 0403 --- MMDD (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asteroid
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

String concatenation

Hi, I have two files. cat file.txt a b c d cat file1.txt j k l m I need the output as a:j (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: nareshkumar522
12 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line concatenation help

please help me on this.... cat /xx.txt 2:1 2 2:2 24 8:0 0 9:0 0 Expected result would be 2:1 2 2:2 24 8:0 0 9:0 0 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aditya.Gurgaon
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue in Concatenation/Joining of lines in a dynamically generated file

Hi, I have a file containing many records delimited by pipe (|). Each record should contain 17 columnns/fields. there are some fields having fields less than 17.So i am extracting those records to a file using the below command awk 'BEGIN {FS="|"} NF !=17 {print}' feedfile.txt... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomG
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX/Linux help in concatenation of multiple reports

Hi, I have the following reports that get generated every 1 hour and this is my requirement: 1. 5 reports get generated every hour with the names "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.CTLR" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.ACCD" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.BCCD" "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.CCCD"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jesshelle David
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concatenation of files with same naming patterns dynamically

Since my last threads were closed on account of spamming, keeping just this one opened! Hi, I have the following reports that get generated every 1 hour and this is my requirement: 1. 5 reports get generated every hour with the names "Report.Dddmmyy.Thhmiss.CTLR"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jesshelle David
5 Replies
TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)						      torrus						       TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)

NAME
genreport - Generate the Usage Report SYNOPSIS
torrus genreport --report=ReportName --date=YYYY-MM-DD [options...] torrus genreport --genhtml [options...] DESCRIPTION
When the Torrus Reporting engine is set up, this command is used to generate the reports from the collected data. See Torrus Reporting Setup Guide for more information. OPTIONS
--report=ReportName The name of the report that is to be generated. Currently supported: "MonthlyUsage". --date=YYYY-MM-DD Specifies the start date of the reported period. For the monthly report, this should be any day within the calendar month. --time=hh:mm Specifies the start time of the reported period. This option is ignored for the monthly reports. --genhtml Instructs the report engine to build the HTML output from the generated reports. --tree=TREE When used with "--genhtml", generates the HTML reports only for the specified tree. --all2tree=TREE When used with "--genhtml", generates the HTML reports only for all available service IDs in the specified tree. --verbose Prints extra informatgion. --debug Prints debugging information. SEE ALSO
torrus(8) NOTES
See more documentation at Torrus home page: http://torrus.org AUTHOR
Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin@yahoo.com> torrus 2.03 2013-07-26 TORRUS_GENREPORT(8)