Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Help with pivoting table shell script Post 302978811 by senmatrix on Thursday 4th of August 2016 08:16:36 AM
Old 08-04-2016
not matching my requirement ,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading a table in a shell script

Dear all: I want to write a script capable of reading specific rows and collumns of a table, into a variable. Just imagine i have a file named table.dat which contains: GENERAL INFORMATION Col 1 Col2 Col3 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 What i want to do... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: luiscarvalheiro
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alter Table Shell Script

I want to add some columns to a existing tables through a shell script. Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To update a column in a table through shell script

Hi All, I need to write a shell script in UNIX that should accept booking number as an argument and update it with value "NULL" if the transaction date is greater than 2 years. Booking number and transaction_date are the two columns of the table table_booking. Something like this, through... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shilpa_acc
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Truncating table from a shell script

I am trying to truncate a table using below script. When I ran the script it runs fine but table was not truncated and the spool is empty. I am not sure what is wrong with pl/sql block. #!/bin/ksh # ---------------------------------------------------------------------- # # Created by: XXXX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunaah
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create DB table through shell script

Hi, Can anyone tell me that, How to create table in Oracle database through shell script(ksh). Table contains 3 fields, 1] Emp ID, String, primary key 2] Name, String 3] B Date, date. Thanks in advance. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Poonamol
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to query Oracle table

Hi, unix gurnis I need help for following requirement for writing a shell scritp. log in to oracle database, query one table total records (select count(*) from table1), pass the return value to a file. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken002
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transposing rows and columns (pivoting) using shell scripting

Here is the contents of an input file. A,1,2,3,4 10,aaa,bbb,ccc,ddd 11,eee,fff,ggg,hhh 12,iii,jjj,lll,mmm 13,nnn,ooo,ppp I wanted the output to be A 10 1 aaa 10 2 bbb 10 3 ccc 10 4 ddd 11 1 eee 11 2 fff 11 3 ggg 11 4 hhh ..... and so on How to do it in ksh... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksatish89
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script Table

Hi, i need a bit help. I must write a script with shell- and sed-commands, which reads a table from stdin and writes a html-table on stdout (so i can open it with a web browser). The number of columns must be a parameter for the script, so i can start it for example with: "./htmltab.sh 3... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: scruffytramp
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pivoting using shell scripts

Hi , Please any one help using shell scripts achieve the below output(pivoting on top_cd i mean type code values will come as individual columns and fixed amount is value for that .Any help would be greate tx_id tx_amt typ_cd fixed_dis_amt 100 200 mc ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan705
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download a db table through UNIX shell script

Hi, I'm an amateur and need your help in figuring this out. I have been asked to connect to a prod db from non-prod env., and download a table from prod db to non-prod env. I was able to connect to the prod db and then run a simple query as below. @@@@@@@@@@ ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunpvp
7 Replies
DGETC2(l)								 )								 DGETC2(l)

NAME
DGETC2 - compute an LU factorization with complete pivoting of the n-by-n matrix A SYNOPSIS
SUBROUTINE DGETC2( N, A, LDA, IPIV, JPIV, INFO ) INTEGER INFO, LDA, N INTEGER IPIV( * ), JPIV( * ) DOUBLE PRECISION A( LDA, * ) PURPOSE
DGETC2 computes an LU factorization with complete pivoting of the n-by-n matrix A. The factorization has the form A = P * L * U * Q, where P and Q are permutation matrices, L is lower triangular with unit diagonal elements and U is upper triangular. This is the Level 2 BLAS algorithm. ARGUMENTS
N (input) INTEGER The order of the matrix A. N >= 0. A (input/output) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA, N) On entry, the n-by-n matrix A to be factored. On exit, the factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U*Q; the unit diagonal elements of L are not stored. If U(k, k) appears to be less than SMIN, U(k, k) is given the value of SMIN, i.e., giving a nonsin- gular perturbed system. LDA (input) INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N). IPIV (output) INTEGER array, dimension(N). The pivot indices; for 1 <= i <= N, row i of the matrix has been interchanged with row IPIV(i). JPIV (output) INTEGER array, dimension(N). The pivot indices; for 1 <= j <= N, column j of the matrix has been interchanged with column JPIV(j). INFO (output) INTEGER = 0: successful exit > 0: if INFO = k, U(k, k) is likely to produce owerflow if we try to solve for x in Ax = b. So U is perturbed to avoid the over- flow. FURTHER DETAILS
Based on contributions by Bo Kagstrom and Peter Poromaa, Department of Computing Science, Umea University, S-901 87 Umea, Sweden. LAPACK version 3.0 15 June 2000 DGETC2(l)