Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Desperate for SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 ISO Post 302977500 by ElGato on Tuesday 19th of July 2016 07:20:51 AM
Old 07-19-2016
I now have an ISO courtesy of jgt, thanks. And yes I got the license details from the existing install.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

7. SCO

where can get iso of sco system v 5.05

hi all please someone tell me where can get iso of sco System V vs 5.05 regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weramirez
1 Replies

8. SCO

I need SCO Openserver 4.2!!!!

I need SCO Openserver 4.2. Please, give me distributive of that version SCO:eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caine
0 Replies

9. SCO

Sco 5.0.6 Install ISO needed

Trying to restore a 5.0.6 server to a new server but the owner doesnt have their install media. Saw that many people have this. Please let me know of anyone that has a download link. Much appreciation! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gavinseabrook
1 Replies

10. SCO

Desperate for SCO OpenServer 5.0.6Is

Is anyone able to help. Desperately trying to virtualise an ageing Pecase system on SCO 5.0.6 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElGato
1 Replies
MKFS.BFS(8)						       System Administration						       MKFS.BFS(8)

NAME
mkfs.bfs - make an SCO bfs filesystem SYNOPSIS
mkfs.bfs [options] device [block-count] DESCRIPTION
mkfs.bfs creates an SCO bfs filesystem on a block device (usually a disk partition or a file accessed via the loop device). The block-count parameter is the desired size of the filesystem, in blocks. If nothing is specified, the entire partition will be used. OPTIONS
-N, --inodes number Specify the desired number of inodes (at most 512). If nothing is specified, some default number in the range 48-512 is picked depending on the size of the partition. -V, --vname label Specify the volume label. I have no idea if/where this is used. -F, --fname name Specify the filesystem name. I have no idea if/where this is used. -v, --verbose Explain what is being done. -c This option is silently ignored. -l This option is silently ignored. -h, --help Display help text and exit. -V, --version Output version information and exit. Option -V only works as --version when it is the only option. EXIT CODES
The exit code returned by mkfs.bfs is 0 when all went well, and 1 when something went wrong. SEE ALSO
mkfs(8). AVAILABILITY
The mkfs.bfs command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux July 2011 MKFS.BFS(8)