Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mounting Tape Drive
Operating Systems SCO Mounting Tape Drive Post 302975314 by shunail on Saturday 11th of June 2016 12:39:44 AM
Old 06-11-2016
Does attached screenshot means Tape Drive is installed?
Please confirm.

Thanks so much man.
Mounting Tape Drive-tape-post-bootjpg

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mounting a drive

Trying to mount a drive which has been dropped after corruption. What is the quickets and esiest command to run and which switches? cheers olly (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ollyparkhouse
1 Replies

2. Solaris

mounting an external scsi tape drive

hi- I just installed a quad gigaswift ethernet scsi card to my sunblade 150. I checked with the docs, and got all of the required drivers on the box. Now, I'm trying to mount an external scsi tape drive with no luck. I set the scsi address on the external drive to 0. Here's what I'm coming... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trouble mounting tape drive with Lynx OS

I'm trying to mount tape drive so I can tar from a cd. this is what i type: mount /dev/rsd2940.4 /mnt this is what i get: mount /dev/rsd2940.4 on /mnt : Block device required I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. It's my understanding that rsd2940.4 is the block device. An... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nic_stersic
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mounting remote tape drive

Hi, Would appreciate if anyone could tell me if it is possible to mount (and use) a remote tape drive on a AIX server, and if so, what are the precise configuration steps needed? The tape drive to be mounted as a remote tape drive is present on another AIX server in the same network. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnicky
0 Replies

5. AIX

Mounting remote tape drive

Hi, Would appreciate if anyone could tell me if it is possible to mount (and use) a remote tape drive on a AIX server, and if so, what are the precise configuration steps needed? The tape drive to be mounted as a remote tape drive is present on another AIX server in the same network. ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnicky
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting DLT tape and to backup file to tape

Hi there: I'm new here Can anyone help me: I have DS15 Alpha server : Unix 5.1B Now i need to connect a DLVT VS80 1U Rackmount Tape Drive unit. What is the exact comman to mount the DLTape IV?? How do i make backuo @ copy file to the tape? Thanx to all (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayzeayem
0 Replies

7. SCO

mounting USB floppy drive /Flash drive in OSR 6.0

Can anybody help me out to mount USB flash /floppy drive in sco openserver 6.0 . (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshdrajan
5 Replies

8. AIX

Mounting Tape Drive from different partition

Dear all, I have a AIX server with logical 3 partitions and the server is connecting a tape drive. the first partition can successfully making a system backup to the tape but how can i fail to mount the tape to second and thrid partition. would anyone can help me to deal with it? what command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rickhlwong
3 Replies
MACUTIL(1)						      General Commands Manual							MACUTIL(1)

NAME
macutil - A package that deals with MacIntosh files on a Unix system DESCRIPTION
macutil is a package that contains a number of utilities that deal with MacIntosh files on a Unix system. It contains the following pro- grams: binhex Convert files to BinHex 4.0 compatible hexified form. frommac Receives files from the MacIntosh on the Unix system. hexbin Convert hexified files to their MacIntosh format. macsave Save a series of files from a MacBinary stream as individual files. macstream Combine a series of files to a MacBinary stream. macunpack Unpack a MacIntosh archive into its constituents. tomac Transmits files from the Unix system to a MacIntosh. BUGS
This manual page is hopelessly incomplete! SEE ALSO
binhex(1), frommac(1), hexbin(1), macsave(1), macstream(1), macunpack(1), tomac(1) AUTHOR
Dik T. Winter, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (dik@cwi.nl) 3rd Berkeley Distribution October 22, 1992 MACUTIL(1)