Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Plink issue in windows
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Plink issue in windows Post 302974035 by RudiC on Wednesday 25th of May 2016 04:28:11 AM
Old 05-25-2016
Are you able to repeatedly login interactively without authentication?
Does the plink version match putty's?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix in a Windows environment issue

What types of error messages would I recieve if the backbone of the network is setup for both Unix and Windows systems? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aisha Sturkey
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How we can use plink?

Hi, How we can use use plink to access unix system using Dos. Could someone send me the commands that can be use in Batch file to call unix system using plink utility. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
0 Replies

3. AIX

plink shutdown

Hi, I'm testing out this plink script - which will be executed to shutdown multiple LPARs. This consists from: plink -i /path/ssh/cert/ root@host shutdown -F plink -i /path/ssh/cert/ root@host2 shutdown -F The commands gets executed, however it stops on one host, and does not move... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollie01
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

PLINK help

Hi Plink users, I am very new in GWAS and decided to use PLINK for this. But I am struggling with file formats. I have one exome data with 200000 SNPs in it. But it is in .txt format. But all the necessary fields are there in different columns. Can you please suggest me how I can create the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: smitra
5 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Drive issue under Windows

I recently got myself a new 2 TB drive. However everytime I connect the drive it doesn't have a drive letter, so I have to open the diskmgmt.msc and manually reassign it (EVERY TIME I connect the Drive...) Also the Drive appears to have no Recycle Bin. It always prompts to instantly delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
4 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows XP issue...

Hi, I have a desktop it's about seven to eight years old. It has Windows XP. When I open I.E or Firefox or Google Chrome, I get so many other popup. I did install CClearner and spybot search & Destroy. But still I am getting lot of popup. crazy picture of girls comes on the screen. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on Plink

Hi All, Iam a newbie to the plink and need your assistance. I have referred some posts but it doesn't helps me much. I have two steps to do. 1. I have a config file which has a list of servers,username and password. 2. I have a shell script in windows which accepts arguments and need to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cskumar
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

X Windows Security Issue

Hi there, I am trying to understanding the difference between X11, host- based versus user-based access controls. And how vulnerability can the X11 settings be and why it is recommended to turn it off. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X windows issue

Hello, I am trying to fire up a GUI in my Unix server as root and it comes out with this error MobaXterm X11 proxy: Unsupported authorisation protocol Error: Can't open display: localhost:11.0 Is this to do with the Xauthority file as I have added this command to it xauth add... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DOkuwa
8 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

PLINK from Windows not releasing job

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate some help with this. I may not even be on the right path but I think I am close. I have a Synology NAS that I am running rsync jobs on to offload to USB3. These work fine. I have backup software on our Windows Server 2008R2 that I have now realized can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stefshuuj
2 Replies
SSH-ARGV0(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					      SSH-ARGV0(1)

NAME
ssh-argv0 -- replaces the old ssh command-name as hostname handling SYNOPSIS
hostname | user@hostname [-l login_name] [command] hostname | user@hostname [-afgknqstvxACNTX1246] [-b bind_address] [-c cipher_spec] [-e escape_char] [-i identity_file] [-l login_name] [-m mac_spec] [-o option] [-p port] [-F configfile] [-L port:host:hostport] [-R port:host:hostport] [-D port] [command] DESCRIPTION
ssh-argv0 replaces the old ssh command-name as hostname handling. If you link to this script with a hostname then executing the link is equivalent to having executed ssh with that hostname as an argument. All other arguments are passed to ssh and will be processed normally. OPTIONS
See ssh(1). FILES
See ssh(1). AUTHORS
OpenSSH is a derivative of the original and free ssh 1.2.12 release by Tatu Ylonen. Aaron Campbell, Bob Beck, Markus Friedl, Niels Provos, Theo de Raadt and Dug Song removed many bugs, re-added newer features and created OpenSSH. Markus Friedl contributed the support for SSH protocol versions 1.5 and 2.0. Jonathan Amery wrote this ssh-argv0 script and the associated documentation. SEE ALSO
ssh(1) Debian Project September 7, 2001 Debian Project