Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Regarding firmware and kernel version of HP-UX systems. Post 302971587 by bdittmar on Friday 22nd of April 2016 05:52:24 AM
Old 04-22-2016
cfg2html for HP-UX

Hello,

some years ago using HP-UX (RISC).

I know, there's a tool "cfg2html" for HP-UX available.

Here :

cfg2html - Config To HTML Collector (external mirror for beta versions) by ROSE SWE - free download and use!

Regards

Last edited by bdittmar; 04-22-2016 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: URL added

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

kernel version

Hi all, anyone know what should be the kernel version for red hat linux enterprise 3 update 3 . I have installed kernel version is 2.4.21-4 and some says that it may not be the red hat linux enterprise 3 update 3 . :o thanks Bert (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bert.n
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most common version of UNIX on production systems

I am new to UNIX (about a year) and learning as fast as I can. I am an instructor teaching UNIX and have two labs with Ultra 10 333 MHz, Sun Blade 1000 1 GHz, Blade 100, and Two Enterprise 250 Servers. We are currently teaching our classes using the Solaris 2.10 OS, downloaded in May 2006, I am not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dutchman
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need older version of System Firmware for 7026-H80

Hi all, I have an H80 that I'm migrating to 5.3 and prior to doing so it needed the firmware upgraded. I don't have copies of the old firmware that was on it since I was not the one who installed it and there were no copies to be found on the server itself. I installed the latest version and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: howardle
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Command to check firmware version

Command to check firmware version of HP x86 server on which solaris installed. I m not getting version by using prtdiag -v command (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunray
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to obtain old version of HBA firmware ?

Hi all: I have a need to down-rev my AIX HBA firmware due to storage instability after upgrading, but IBM support only makes the latest version of firmware available for download. Can anyone provide pointer/tips for obtaining old HBA firmware ? Specifics: 280B HBA df1000fa driver... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwachtler
1 Replies

6. Hardware

I need help to download firmware fo HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5

All, I need to upgrade my HMC from version 7.3.4 to vervion 7.3.5. The HMC has a Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 . Where could I download the firmware for such hardware (HMC Machine type of 7310-CR2 Xseries 335 )? Please answer because I need to upgrade that HMC the HMC to bring to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesifra
3 Replies

7. Solaris

about the Kernel version ?!!

Hi All I have the below information ... and I want to know how to get the lats Kernel version ? and is this Kernel version SunOS 5.10 Generic_147440-13 last version or what ? - Hostname: server1 Release: 5.10 Kernel architecture: sun4u Application architecture: sparc Hardware... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roooooot
1 Replies

8. AIX

Latest firmware version for P770

Dears i have a power7 P770 working in AIX 5.3 TL 11 with frimware AM730_066 is the AM730_066 frimware the latest one or not ? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

9. Red Hat

OS version and Firmware version

Guys, How to find OS version and firmware version in LINUX? Like in AIX. uname -a will show me the version 5.3, 6.1,7.1. lsmcode -c will show me - system firmware image as SF240_417. What are the similar commands in Linux. I checked uname -a and cat /etc/release. uname... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ElizabethPJ
1 Replies
BT3C(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   BT3C(4)

NAME
bt3c -- 3Com Bluetooth PC Card driver SYNOPSIS
bt3c* at pcmcia? function ? DESCRIPTION
The bt3c driver provides support for the 3Com Bluetooth PC Card, model 3CRWB6096, to the Bluetooth protocol stack. FIRMWARE
This card needs firmware loaded before it will work. Due to copyright restrictions we cannot distribute the firmware with NetBSD, but if you have the card then you should have received a CD with the drivers on, or you may download the latest version from the 3Com website. Create a directory named bt3c in the search path of the firmload(9) kernel subsystem. Now, extract the driver archive and find the firmware file called BT3CPCC.bin, and place this file in the newly created directory. The firmware will be loaded automatically as needed. DIAGNOSTICS
bt3c%d: Cannot open firmware This will be printed to the console if the device cannot open the firmware file as described above. bt3c%d: Antenna In bt3c%d: Antenna Out If the kernel is compiled with the DIAGNOSTIC option, these messages will be produced on the console when the card antenna position is changed. bt3c%d: sleeping bt3c%d: waking up These messages will be produced when the card is enabled or disabled due to power change events. SEE ALSO
bluetooth(4), pcmcia(4), firmload(9) HISTORY
This bt3c device driver was written by Iain Hibbert using FreeBSD and BlueZ drivers as a reference. It first appeared in NetBSD 4.0. BUGS
BSD
January 14, 2006 BSD