Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Puppet dashboard
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Puppet dashboard Post 302969616 by cjcox on Thursday 24th of March 2016 03:39:51 PM
Old 03-24-2016
Looking at the logs is probably a reasonable way (sorry, I'm a PE user).

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Patching Solaris boxes with Puppet

Has anyone here done this? I'd like to discuss this subject as the patching procedures at my new company are woeful. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help installling puppet

Hi, I am trying to instal the puppet. I get this error. Please help.. yum install puppet-server Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, presto Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * base: mirrors.greenmountainaccess.net * extras: mirror.lug.udel.edu * updates:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need help installing Puppet and Ruby..

Hi, I am working on RHEL 5.6 server, this is in private DMZ. No access to internet. I have downloaded the files I need to install the Puppet & Ruby. My goal is to install Puppet. I have downloaded.... mcollective-2.2.3-1.el5.noarch- SERVER.rpm ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Cfengine or puppet?

I'm looking to deploy a configuration management system at my company and was wondering which config management was better: cfengine or Puppet? Pros/Cons? I'm looking to deploy the free version of each. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: theace18
6 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Puppet, Instillation

Can not complete the installation of a puppet server on a Linux box. bash: passenger-install-apache2-module: command not found Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules whenever you display sample input, sample output, and code segments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Update puppet class from Client

Hi all, This is more a satellite 6 question Is it possible to add / assign a puppet client to a class on the master from the client ? This is for automation and I can't get it to work. On an existing client used as a web server I found the following content in cat... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stinkefisch
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Puppet : How to start.

Hello Team, Do You have any data/books/links related to Puppet? How to start, how to setup first env and execute "puppet" actions? Thanks in advance! Patryk (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsmcny
3 Replies
GETBUILDLOG(1)						      General Commands Manual						    GETBUILDLOG(1)

NAME
getbuildlog - download build logs from Debian auto-builders SYNOPSIS
getbuildlog package [version-pattern] [architecture-pattern] DESCRIPTION
getbuildlog downloads build logs of package from Debian auto-builders. It downloads build logs of all versions and for all architectures if version-pattern and architecture-pattern are not specified or empty, otherwise only build logs whose versions match version-pattern and build logs whose architectures match architecture-pattern will be downloaded. The version and architecture patterns are interpreted as extended regular expressions as described in grep(1). If version-pattern is "last" then only the logs for the most recent version of package found on buildd.debian.org will be downloaded. If version-pattern is "last-all" then the logs for the most recent version found on each build log index will be downloaded. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show usage information and examples. -V, --version Show version and copyright information. EXAMPLES
getbuildlog hello 2.2-1 amd64 Download amd64 build log for hello version 2.2-1. getbuildlog glibc "" mips.* Download mips(el) build logs of all glibc versions. getbuildlog wesnoth .*bpo.* Download all build logs of backported wesnoth versions. AUTHOR
Written by Frank S. Thomas <fst@debian.org>. DEBIAN
Debian Utilities GETBUILDLOG(1)