Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to get the df -h output in one line? Post 302967601 by MadeInGermany on Thursday 25th of February 2016 01:21:38 PM
Old 02-25-2016
Try
Code:
df -hP

This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output

how to make a line BLINKING in output and also how to increase font size in output suppose in run a.sh script inside echo "hello world " i want that this should blink in the output and also the font size of hello world should be big .. could you please help me out in this (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mail2sant
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

single line input to multiple line output with sed

hey gents, I'm working on something that will use snmpwalk to query the devices on my network and retreive the device name, device IP, device model and device serial. I'm using Nmap for the enumeration and sed to clean up the results for use by snmpwalk. Once i get all the data organized I'm... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mitch
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting line output to column based output

Hi Guys, I am trying to convert a file which has a row based output to a column based output. My original file looks like this: 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 1 2 3 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - Loading a command's output line by line into an array

I have been trying this a lot of different ways and haven't found too much online. Here's what I've got so far: j=0 declare -a first zero=(`cat $tmpfile`) for i in "${zero}" do command $i >> "${first}" ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Joining multi-line output to a single line in a group

Hi, My Oracle query is returing below o/p ---------------------------------------------------------- Ins trnas value a lkp1 x a lkp1 y b lkp1 a b lkp2 x b lkp2 y ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvk25
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command to replace a line in a file using line number from the output of a pipe.

Sed command to replace a line in a file using line number from the output of a pipe. Is it possible to replace a whole line piped from someother command into a file at paritcular line... here is some basic execution flow.. the line number is 412 lineNo=412 Now i have a line... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Output to file print as single line, not separate line

example of problem: when I echo "$e" >> /home/cogiz/file.txt result prints to file as:AA BB CC I need it to save to file as this:AA BB CC I know it's probably something really simple but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Cogiz (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cogiz
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read the output of a command line by line and pass it as a variable?

Hi, I have some 2000 names in a table like below. Java Oracle/SQL ANSI SQL SQL,DWH,DB DB&Java And by using for loop in my code i am able to get a single word but if there is any special character or space then it is considering as a next line. I have to execute the below queries in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Samah
10 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Get an output of lines in pattern 1st line then 10th line then 11th line then 20th line and so on.

Input file: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sagar Singh
6 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)