Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Accounting Software
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Accounting Software Post 302967203 by Meow613 on Sunday 21st of February 2016 01:05:14 AM
Old 02-21-2016
Peasant -
Peasant -

Thanks.

Version 2.6.4, which I think is the latest according to GitHub.

GitHub does not show any bugs, as far as I can see.

Meow613

Meow613

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Small Business Accounting Software

I'm new to Unix and currently running Solaris 9. Does anyone know of any good Small Business Accounting software that's inexpensive that runs on Solaris? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbarbuto
1 Replies

2. Programming

utmp ACCOUNTING

the utmp.h ACCOUNTING macro is set to 9 on my system. my question is: what "accounting" is it referring to? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Accounting Process

Hi, I need to know , if there is some routine like a function "accton" to accounting process for HP-UX, because I need accounting the command executed for users and is necesary that include the argumments of command but the file "paccton" generated for function "accton" doesn't include them. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hvazquez
0 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

System Accounting

How do I enable System Accounting on Solaris 8? In Solaris 7 I would copy the /usr/lib/acct file to S22acct and start it like that. That doesn't seem to be an option in Solaris 8. Thanks for your help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pc9456
2 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Do you prefer Quickbooks, Microsoft or another small business accounting software?

I am starting a small business. I need software to invoice and track payments, track income and expense and basically keep everything organized for tax time. I've read positive and negative on all small business accounting software, so now I'm really confused. Oh, my business is a service one, so I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunybck
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Special accounting information

I need to figure out why did the system run out of memory and hung at a certain time. For further investigation, the info about every processes' CPU and memory consumption over time would be of high value. I see, that Unix accounting may be of some help. But I'm not sure if I can get this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: descentspb
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

process accounting

When i run #acctadm command it shows it as inactive but /var/adm/pacct file has todays date such as -rw-r--r-- 1 adm adm 182397160 Mar 25 15:48 pacct # acctadm Task accounting: inactive Task accounting file: none Tracked task resources: none Untracked... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
5 Replies
REMQUO(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						 REMQUO(3)

NAME
remquo -- floating-point remainder and quotient function SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double remquo(double x, double y, int *quo); long double remquol(long double x, long double y, int *quo); float remquof(float x, float y, int *quo); DESCRIPTION
The remquo() functions compute the value r such that r = x - n*y, where n is the integer nearest the exact value of x/y. If there are two integers closest to x/y, n shall be the even one. If r is zero, it is given the same sign as x. This is the same value that is returned by the remainder() function. remquo() also calculates the lower seven bits of the integral quotient x/y, and gives that value the same sign as x/y. It stores this signed value in the object pointed to by quo. SPECIAL VALUES
remquo(x, y, quo) returns a NaN and raises the "invalid" floating-point exception if x is infinite or y is 0. VECTOR OPERATIONS
If you need to apply the remquo() function to SIMD vectors or arrays, using the following functions provided by the Accelerate.framework may give significantly better performance: #include <Accelerate/Accelerate.h> vFloat vremquo(vFloat x, vFloat y, vUInt32 *q); SEE ALSO
math(3), remainder(3) STANDARDS
The remquo() functions conform to ISO/IEC 9899:2011. BSD
December 11, 2006 BSD