Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: KLIBC .def file
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions KLIBC .def file Post 302966353 by Don Cragun on Thursday 11th of February 2016 04:21:38 AM
Old 02-11-2016
Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

Please repost your question with a completely filled out homework template from the special homework rules mentioned above.

This thread is closed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

.def file in HP-UX Shell scripting

Hi Pals, I need some information related .def file in HP-Ux shell scripting. What actaully a .def file contains. It is having all definitions of some functions. But what is the relationship between a .def file and shell script. Can anyone give some examples. Thanks in Advance. Best... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manu.vmr
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing strings in a file from a def file

I am sure that there is something out there but before I learn Perl I thought I would ask. Here is what I need: I need a script or program to substitute string values in an xml file from a pair definition file replace_string -d <file containing string pairs> original_file_in new_file_out The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: danields2
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

5. Programming

Populating Lists in Def using Python

Dipping around in python again and need to create a def that will populate a list(content) with the files that os.walk finds from within this directory and then I will re.search through each files looking for content. In learning Python, can someone point me in the right direction. This is what I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
JIGDO-LITE(1)															     JIGDO-LITE(1)

NAME
jigdo-lite - Download jigdo files using wget SYNOPSIS
jigdo-lite [ URL ] DESCRIPTION
See jigdo-file(1) for an introduction to Jigsaw Download. Given the URL of a `.jigdo' file, jigdo-lite downloads the large file (e.g. a CD image) that has been made available through that URL. wget(1) is used to download the necessary pieces of administrative data (contained in the `.jigdo' file and a corresponding `.template' file) as well as the many pieces that the large file is made from. The jigdo-file(1) utility is used to reconstruct the large file from the pieces. `.jigdo' files that contain references to Debian mirrors are treated specially: When such a file is recognized, you are asked to select one mirror out of a list of all Debian mirrors. If URL is not given on the command line, the script prompts for a location to download the `.jigdo' file from. The following command line options are recognized: -h --help Output short summary of command syntax. -v --version Output version number. --scan FILES Do not ask for "Files to scan", use this path. --noask Do not ask any questions, instead behave as if the user had pressed Return at all prompts. This can be useful when running jigdo- lite from cron jobs or in other non-interactive environments. SEE ALSO
jigdo-file(1), jigdo-mirror(1), wget(1) (or `info wget') CD images for Debian Linux can be downloaded with jigdo <URL:http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/>. AUTHOR
Jigsaw Download <URL:http://atterer.net/jigdo/> was written by Richard Atterer <jigdo atterer.net>, to make downloading of CD ROM images for the Debian Linux distribution more convenient. 19 May 2006 JIGDO-LITE(1)