Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCO 5.0.7 Configuration
Operating Systems SCO SCO 5.0.7 Configuration Post 302964613 by Kanthi Kiran on Saturday 16th of January 2016 01:12:35 PM
Old 01-16-2016
Thanks Again !!

Thanks you very much @hicksd8 you really helped me a lot !! if i face any errors i will be back please take some time in answering me !! and also if you can help me with an even more better consolidated way i appreciate it !!

Thanks a lot !!
Kanthi Kiran K

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Internet Configuration in SCO 5.05

Hi, I'm trying to configure SCO's internet manager for access to the internet. However, when I start the config program, my desktop turns black & white (unless I minimize communicator's window -- then it turns back to normal). I type in the user id and password and it looks as if the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuration management tool in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3

Hi all, :confused: I want to know about the configuration management tool that is used in SCO UNIXWARE 7.1.3. Please refer some sites where i could get the details. Thanks in advance kavitha (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithadass
2 Replies

3. SCO

SCO Unix Network Configuration

Hello Guys, We have an old PC running on SCO Unix V. Is there any sites where i can get manual/procedures on how to install and configure Network. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrcuevas
2 Replies

4. SCO

raid 1 configuration in sco open unix

Dear Team , how i can configure raid 1 (mirroring) using ide hdd in sco open unix 5 i have two 80gb identical hdd (same make/model) thanx (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir69
0 Replies

5. SCO

Alias in SCO network configuration

We have many remote servers that are running different versions of the SCO operating system. The current server inventory includes the usage of SCO 3.2v5.0.5 3.2v5.0.6 and 3.2v5.0.7. Recently, there have been some ongoing problems when a re-boot is done with some of these remote servers.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dclary
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Printer configuration file

Hello, I am working on Servers running SCO OpenServer 5 and I tend to setup a lot of Servers. I am wondering if mkdev -lp to create printers has a file that I can just copy and paste from an exisiting Server to a new (upgrade) server. I can do this with the hosts and resolv.conf files. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ewerezak
1 Replies

7. SCO

SCO 5.5 remote login configuration

Sir, i have a sco 5.5 installed server and 6 clients connected through pci specialix card and printing working fine in these all terminals. 7 and 8 ports are free now, i need to setup another terminal for login on through 7 or 8 port for remote login. i connect a external modem using 25 pin male... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aneesh Kumar.T
3 Replies
Forest(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       Forest(3pm)

NAME
Forest - A collection of n-ary tree related modules DESCRIPTION
Forest is intended to be a replacement for the Tree::Simple family of modules, and fixes many of the issues that have always bothered me about them. It is by no means a complete replacement yet, but should eventually grow to become that. For more information please refer to the individual module documentation, starting with Forest::Tree. TODO
More documentation This is 0.09 so it is (still) lacking quite a bit of docs (I am being really lazy sorry). Although I invite people to read the source, it is quite simple really. More tests The coverage is in the low 90s, but there is still a lot of behavioral stuff that could use some testing too. SEE ALSO
Tree::Simple I wrote this module a few years ago and I had served me well, but recently I find myself getting frustrated with some of the uglier bits of this module. So Forest is a re-write of this module. Tree This is an ambitious project to replace all the Tree related modules with a single core implementation. There is some good code in here, but the project seems to be very much on the back-burner at this time. OCaml port of Forest Ask me about the OCaml port of this module, it is also sitting on my hard drive waiting for release. It actually helped quite a bit in terms of helping me settle on the APIs for this module. Static typing can be very helpful sometimes. BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> With contributions from: Yuval (nothingmuch) Kogman Guillermo (groditi) Roditi Florian (rafl) Ragwitz COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2010 Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-10-24 Forest(3pm)