Sponsored Content
Operating Systems BSD How to play a song in terminal app in os x? Post 302961682 by Straitsfan on Wednesday 2nd of December 2015 12:21:50 PM
Old 12-02-2015
How to play a song in terminal app in os x?

Just wondering -- is there a way to play a song in iTunes from the terminal app?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sound card and audio song

Hello, How can i install the sound card on solaris 9.00 and also, how can i play MP3 and audio songs on solaris.... pls provide me the complete steps.... thnks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: taurian1234
4 Replies

2. Programming

problem with playing a song using mplayer

Hi all, I have an application program which keeps reading an audio file from a directory one after the other , once a file is chosen it keeps sending data in terms of 60000 bytes to a specified socket. This is written into another file "x.mp3" and mplayer is called. Again next 60000... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi
1 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Display running 'app' in terminal titlebar?

Hi. I was, not too long ago, an OS X home user. One of the things I remember from using the Apple-installed Terminal is: whenever an executable that took more than a split second to do its thing was running, its name would appear in the title bar in a way similar to "Terminal: ssh" or "Terminal:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SilversleevesX
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Cygwin <--> CMD App Problem (Terminal Type?)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it is. We have a nightly process that runs on an HP-UX box to stop our application and backend database servers, unmount their SAN hosted file systems, and then snapshot the SAN LUNs for backup and refresh of data on "report" and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deckard
1 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Terminal.app keeps creating copies of my settings files

Under Leopard, I like to conveniently open Terminal windows onto remote systems. I've created several settings files in Terminal, one for each remote system that I want to access. To open window, I right-click on the Terminal icon in the Dock, expand the "New Window" menu item, and select the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: siemsen
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Mac .sh to run command line app in seperate terminal

Hello, currently we are executing a .sh from terminal. The current .sh looks like this: #!/usr/bin/env bash /Users/user/my.app/Contents/MacOS/my & -- Now, we also need to run a third line in the .sh - It's a command line application that I need to run when I execute the above .sh... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoyoyo777
0 Replies

7. Programming

Wuhan Coronavirus Status App for China - Rapid Prototype using MQTT and the IoT OnOff IOS App

With a little bit of work, was able to build a nice "Wuhan Coronavirus Status" app using MQTT and the IoT-OnOff app. More on this technique here: ESP32 (ESP-WROOM-32) as an MQTT Client Subscribed to Linux Server Load Average Messages The result turned out nice, I think. I like the look and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
xjack(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							 xjack(6x)

NAME
xjack - all work and no play makes jack a dull boy SYNOPSIS
xjack [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay usecs] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. XENVIRONMENT All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a fnord dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 15-Nov-97. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) xjack(6x)