Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Sco UNIXware 7.1.4 error in booting Post 302961028 by amr ibrahim on Monday 23rd of November 2015 07:07:10 AM
Old 11-23-2015
i already have the driver and tried the pkgadd -d but error occurred and cannot be installed

---------- Post updated at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:55 PM ----------

D2616 SAS/SATA RAID controller - Fujitsu CEMEA&I

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO Unixware 2.1

I am using SCO Unixware 2.1 & some PC clients are connected, suddenly one message appearslike : UX:strintercept error: dropping message this message starts coming repeatedly & agtre some time system hangs.I had to reset the system & now the problem is not there.Please suggest, why this is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paprch
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7 download

According to this thread: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=1 one guy says However, I cannot find any sco unixware7 iso download link in their download section (http://wdb1.sco.com/clbk_web/owa/dwn_customer), is it really for free, and if that is true, where can I download it? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phalcos
2 Replies

3. SCO

Samba 3.0.24 in SCO UnixWare 7.1.4

Please help me in troubleshooting my problem in Samba? I tried to instal Samba 3.0.24 in our SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 but after installing the nmbd daemon is not running. When i check the syslog from /var/adm, the following error appears: Sep 30 13:04:22 unixeei nmbd: bind failed on port 137... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eric_hing
0 Replies

4. SCO

sco unixware + oracle 8.0.5

hi, anybody can give procedure for how to install oracle 8.0.5 in sco unixware 7.1.4. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7.1.4 Network Adapter Error

Hi All I P2Vd a Unixware 7.1.4 box with VMWare Vsphere. I try to add a network adapter under Network Configuration Manager and it comes up with the error attached. I've added a virtual adapter using the "E1000" option. It detects both the AMD PCI NET and E1000 virtual adapters under Network... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: flashinwrx
8 Replies

6. SCO

Noob needs help with Sco Unixware 7.1

We are retiring a Unixware 7.1 server that has custom applications on it. It has Raid 5 and we would like to use the machine for other things. Is there a way we can image/clone to virtual machine file and run that VM within say Virtual PC 2007 or VMware? I am not aware of anything to do this. I... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccd1977
20 Replies

7. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

8. SCO

My UnixWare SCO Server

Hi, I'm new to this Unix world and have taken over looking after the I.T side of things at work, which includes the internal ERP system which runs on a UNIX SCO platform. My initial worry is what state this is in as its been on site over 20 years. What would be the first things to check on... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mick_Dundee
13 Replies
TWS(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    TWS(4)

NAME
tws -- 3ware 9750 SATA+SAS 6Gb/s RAID controller card driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device scbus device tws Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): tws_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The tws driver provides support for LSI's 3ware 9750 SATA+SAS 6Gb/s RAID controller cards. These controllers feature the LSISAS2108 6Gb/s SAS RAID-on-Chip (ROC) and are available in 4- and 8-port configurations, supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and single disk, with 96 SATA and/or SAS hard drives and SSDs. For further hardware information, see http://www.lsi.com/. HARDWARE
The tws driver supports the following SATA/SAS RAID controller: o LSI's 3ware SAS 9750 series LOADER TUNABLES
Tunables can be set at the loader(8) prompt before booting the kernel or stored in loader.conf(5). hw.tws.cam_depth The maximum queued CAM SIM requests for one controller. The default value is 256. hw.tws.enable_msi This tunable enables MSI support on the controller if set to a non-zero value. The default value is 0. hw.tws.queue_depth The maximum queued requests for one controller. hw.tws.use_32bit_sgls Limit the driver to use only 32-bit SG elements regardless whether the operating system is running in 64-bit mode. The default value is 0. FILES
/dev/da? array/logical disk interface /dev/tws? management interface DIAGNOSTICS
Whenever the driver encounters a command failure, it prints out an error code in the format: "ERROR: (<error source>: <error code>):", fol- lowed by a text description of the error. There are other error messages and warnings that the driver prints out, depending on the kinds of errors that it encounters. If the driver is compiled with TWS_DEBUG defined, it prints out a whole bunch of debug messages. SEE ALSO
da(4), scsi(4) AUTHORS
The tws driver was written by Manjunath Ranganathaiah for LSI and this manual page was written by Xin LI <delphij@FreeBSD.org> for iXsystems, Inc. BSD
October 4, 2011 BSD