Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Openserver 6 Console Display Problem Post 302960542 by jgt on Monday 16th of November 2015 03:49:54 PM
Old 11-16-2015
Install mp4 using the graphical interface, add the following lines.
To /etc/default/boot
Code:
console_video=vga

and to /etc/default/profile
Code:
stty ispeed=38400 ospeed=38400

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO openserver 5 install problem

Hello all, I'm trying to install SCO openserver 5 on a 2.5 Gig hard drive, and I tried fdisk and a low-level format of the drive. When I insert the boot diskette all seems fine, and it asks me to set the cd-rom and it sees it and reads from it. Well, I'm thinking all is well until right after I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: immulett
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO OpenServer Booting Problem

My company has a Compaq NeoServer running SCO OpenServer Release 5 (vintage late 1998) that we inherited from another small company. This has been a very reliable file server for our small company. We recently installed a new Linux server and would like to convert the NeoServer to other functions... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jeff Boyce
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RE: login problem with SCO openserver

I am running the beta version of Openserver by SCO and the Graphical login only gives me the option of logging into the system v xwindows and I know that this build included KDE 3.3 I have tried the kde kdm command at shell prompt: command not found. Any ideas anyone? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coreykirk
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 5.0.7 Hung process problem

Hi guys I installed this new server with 5.0.7 openserver and i'm getting a lot of this process, if a stop and restart the printer spooler they go away but after a few minutes they appear again.This is how it looks like. root 372 615 0 - - 00:00:00 <defunct> root ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
0 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.07 installation problem

Hi everyone, We r installing sco openserver 5.07 on dell poweredge 2800 but we are facing problem when installing SCSI-raid drivers. Dell provide Perc4 raid card and we dont found raid drivers for this specific raid card. So we r stuck up on primary stage and we also dont know the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mineshkoli
2 Replies

7. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 Installation problem

we are installing Openserver 5.0.7, system have SAS controller (Hard Disk Attached) as well as Adaptec ultra 320 controller (Tape Drive Attached). At the time of installation we link both driver BTLD Boot: Defbootstr link=accraid ad320 Aftes succesfully installation of accraid btld... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hafizurr
6 Replies

8. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 Installation problem on HP ML310 G4

can not for the life of me workout which BTLD to load allways shows no HDD available can any one give me a clue tried hpsas aacraid lsil a160 a320 server is a ML310 G4 ?????:confused::confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wildginger
7 Replies

9. SCO

Problem with installing SCO openserver 5.0.5 on IBM Lenovo R61

Hi I m trying to install SCo 5.0.5 on my laptop but it fails, I was able to install it on another computer and it did work, but with this IBM LENOVO R61 Laptop, it is giving me the message Memory error loading kernel, I searched the net concerning this issue and found that i have to write this... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bashar_smeirat
1 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 Problem

I am currently having a problem with my SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 / 3.2v5.0.5 system. Running smoothly for the past 3 years, at random on March 16, 2010 the system crashes. I reboot it. Everything is normal again. 9 hours later it crashes again. This cycle has repeated itself ever since then. System... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jesmith
2 Replies
Sub::Install(3) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Sub::Install(3)

NAME
Sub::Install - install subroutines into packages easily VERSION
version 0.926 SYNOPSIS
use Sub::Install; Sub::Install::install_sub({ code => sub { ... }, into => $package, as => $subname }); DESCRIPTION
This module makes it easy to install subroutines into packages without the unslightly mess of "no strict" or typeglobs lying about where just anyone can see them. FUNCTIONS
install_sub Sub::Install::install_sub({ code => &subroutine, into => "Finance::Shady", as => 'launder', }); This routine installs a given code reference into a package as a normal subroutine. The above is equivalent to: no strict 'refs'; *{"Finance::Shady" . '::' . "launder"} = &subroutine; If "into" is not given, the sub is installed into the calling package. If "code" is not a code reference, it is looked for as an existing sub in the package named in the "from" parameter. If "from" is not given, it will look in the calling package. If "as" is not given, and if "code" is a name, "as" will default to "code". If "as" is not given, but if "code" is a code ref, Sub::Install will try to find the name of the given code ref and use that as "as". That means that this code: Sub::Install::install_sub({ code => 'twitch', from => 'Person::InPain', into => 'Person::Teenager', as => 'dance', }); is the same as: package Person::Teenager; Sub::Install::install_sub({ code => Person::InPain->can('twitch'), as => 'dance', }); reinstall_sub This routine behaves exactly like "install_sub", but does not emit a warning if warnings are on and the destination is already defined. install_installers This routine is provided to allow Sub::Install compatibility with Sub::Installer. It installs "install_sub" and "reinstall_sub" methods into the package named by its argument. Sub::Install::install_installers('Code::Builder'); # just for us, please Code::Builder->install_sub({ name => $code_ref }); Sub::Install::install_installers('UNIVERSAL'); # feeling lucky, punk? Anything::At::All->install_sub({ name => $code_ref }); The installed installers are similar, but not identical, to those provided by Sub::Installer. They accept a single hash as an argument. The key/value pairs are used as the "as" and "code" parameters to the "install_sub" routine detailed above. The package name on which the method is called is used as the "into" parameter. Unlike Sub::Installer's "install_sub" will not eval strings into code, but will look for named code in the calling package. EXPORTS
Sub::Install exports "install_sub" and "reinstall_sub" only if they are requested. exporter Sub::Install has a never-exported subroutine called "exporter", which is used to implement its "import" routine. It takes a hashref of named arguments, only one of which is currently recognize: "exports". This must be an arrayref of subroutines to offer for export. This routine is mainly for Sub::Install's own consumption. Instead, consider Sub::Exporter. SEE ALSO
Sub::Installer This module is (obviously) a reaction to Damian Conway's Sub::Installer, which does the same thing, but does it by getting its greasy fingers all over UNIVERSAL. I was really happy about the idea of making the installation of coderefs less ugly, but I couldn't bring myself to replace the ugliness of typeglobs and loosened strictures with the ugliness of UNIVERSAL methods. Sub::Exporter This is a complete Exporter.pm replacement, built atop Sub::Install. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes, "<rjbs@cpan.org>" Several of the tests are adapted from tests that shipped with Damian Conway's Sub-Installer distribution. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2006 Ricardo Signes, All Rights Reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-26 Sub::Install(3)