Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Log Review- SU
Special Forums Cybersecurity Log Review- SU Post 302955432 by Tilus on Thursday 17th of September 2015 09:52:25 AM
Old 09-17-2015
Log Review- SU

Hi,

Can some please provide some hints on what to look for in unix/Linux logs such as sulog from a Information security perspective.

Regards

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I review the source code?

A very n00b question: After compiling and installing software, where does the original source code reside? I'd like to study the source code of some of the ports I've installed. Thanks! :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aaron Van
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please, review script.

Hi guys, I 've been brewing this shellscript, but I can't test it until next tuesday. In the meantime I am too curious wether it will work or not, so I'd like to hear your comments. Background: I want to watch the user quota for mailboxes in various email-domains on a IMAP-server. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: algernonz
1 Replies

3. Solaris

please review this cron syntax

Dears if i want to run this job every Saturday at 6 AM that will be the code * 6 * * 1 cd /export/home/jenova ; ls -ltr >> $HOME/jenova_dir (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jenovaux
2 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please review this thread wrt o/p

https://www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/117633-top-output-specific-process-file-2.html (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
2 Replies

5. IP Networking

Netsat output-Please review

Hello, Please review the output below and suggest if you notice the parameters going out of limit. netstat -p udp udp: 382735172 datagrams received 0 incomplete headers 0 bad data length fields 0 bad checksums 12519 dropped due to no socket ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
2 Replies
Perspective(3I) 					    InterViews Reference Manual 					   Perspective(3I)

NAME
Perspective - visible portion of an interactor SYNOPSIS
#include <InterViews/perspective.h> DESCRIPTION
A perspective object describes which part of an interactor's total display area is visible in the interactor's canvas. The main use of perspectives is for scrolling, panning, and zooming interactors. The member variables (x0, y0) define the origin of the interactor's dis- play area; width and height define the total height of the area. The member variables (curx, cury) define the lower-left corner of the interactor's canvas relative to the total area; curwidth and curheight define how much of the total area is displayed in the canvas. The member variables sx, sy, lx, and ly specify small and large increments in each dimension. These increments are used by a scroller to implement line and page scrolling. PUBLIC OPERATIONS
Perspective() Define a new perspective with all member variables initialized to zero. void Attach(Interactor*) Add to the list of interactors that are interested in updates to the perspective. These interactors reflect the perspective visual- ly; examples include scrollers and sliders. void Detach(Interactor*) Remove an interactor from the list of those interested in updates. This operation should be called from the interactor's destruc- tor. void Init(Coord x0, Coord y0, Coord width, Coord height) Initialize the perspective display area. void Update() Notify all the interactors interested in the perspective that it has changed. The perspective's interactor should call Update after modifying its perspective. SEE ALSO
Adjuster(3I), Interactor(3I), Panner(3I), Scroller(3I) InterViews 15 June 1987 Perspective(3I)