Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions NFS service not started in Redhat Cluster Post 302954612 by agent.kgb on Wednesday 9th of September 2015 10:45:37 AM
Old 09-09-2015

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Unable to start cluster service in redhat 5

Hi, I am trying to setup redhat native cluster 5, i installed all the required rpms and issued the command service cman start (cman is the cluster manager) this gives me output... #service cman start Starting cluster: Loading modules... done Mounting configfs... done ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: santhoshb
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Redhat Cluster Fencing failed

Hello; I have 2 node Redhat Cluster (RHEL4 U4 and Cluster Suite) I'm using mc_data fiber channel switch for fencing when I want to fence manually using fence_mcdata -a x.x.x. -l xxx -p xxxx -n 5 -o disable following messages appears fencing node "test1" agent "fence_mcdata" reports:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakir19
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

cluster setup and nfs

hello, During the cluster installation, we are required to enter a cluster name. When this name is used? I have a shared disk between those 2 nodes. To test NFS failover, what should I do? PS: I am using VCS 5 thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Hi all in my server all nfs dependices are online but nfs client is offline root@BIWAPP1 # svcs -a|grep nfs disabled Sep_05 svc:/network/nfs/server:default online Sep_05 svc:/network/nfs/rquota:default online Sep_05 svc:/network/nfs/mapid:default online ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: spandhan
9 Replies

5. Red Hat

Samba smb not started on Redhat Enterprise

Hi i installed samba-client-3.0.23c-2 on Redhat Server but cat not start #service smb start. it gives error unrecognized smb I checked samba-common-3.0.23c-2 # rpm -qa |grep smb pam_smb-1.1.7-7.2.1 # rpm -qa |grep samba samba3-client-3.2.15-40.el5 Could someone help please? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lamoul
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Redhat cluster

Hi Friends, I am trying to configure redhat high availability cluster on rhel5 32bit. As i am not having the RHN subscription, I have to intsall all the cluster suite manually. I am not aware what all are the rpms needs to be installed. Please let me know about the rpms needs to be installed.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arumon
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Redhat cluster error

hi all , I'm trying for the Red-hat cluster setup with the ' Enable shared storage support'. But hang up with a error that "Packages of set "Clustered Storage" are not present in any available repository". I made this setup by installing the rpm manually..I ve attached the rpm list and error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniv666
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Redhat 6.2 cluster

Hello Experts, Please help me with the exact steps on configuring two node cluster on RHEL 6.2, I failed to configure the simplest cluster by below steps, 1- install RHEL 6.2 64-bit on both nodes 2- add to hosts file of each server ( 1 IP in local NW and another in IP private NW). x.x.x.x ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karmellove
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Redhat cluster

HI, Can you guys help me to install redhat cluster on VMware Workstation. How to download cluster suite and how to configure on Workstation. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karthik9358
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Query Regarding Redhat Cluster ?? Please help me

:b::b:Hello Expert, I have a query regarding redhat cluster configuration file (/etc/cluster/cluster.conf). Is there any process to change the location of the configuration file of the cluster. Is there any step in ricci process.. If yes then please explain me how the cluster node will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pradipta Kumar
0 Replies
DWWW(1) 							      Debian								   DWWW(1)

NAME
dwww - access documentation via WWW SYNOPSIS
http://localhost/dwww/index.html dwww dwww program-name | package-name DESCRIPTION
A typical Linux system has documentation in many formats (manual pages, info files, READMEs, and so on). dwww makes it possible to access all of these via the same interface, a WWW browser. This makes it easier to use the documentation. To use dwww, load the URL given in the SYNOPSIS. If you have a web browser installed, you can also just run the dwww command which loads the URL. If BROWSER environment variable is set, dwww uses sensible-browser(1) to load the URL. Otherwise, dwww first tries to use browser specified by DWWW_BROWSER or DWWW_X11_BROWSER configuration variable (cf. dwww(7)), than will use sensible-browser(1) command. If optional argument program-name or package-name is specified, dwww will search all documentation related to given program or package. ENVIRONMENT
BROWSER Program used to load the above mentioned URL. FILES
/etc/dwww/dwww.conf Configuration file for dwww. SEE ALSO
dwww-find(8), dwww(7), sensible-browser(1). AUTHOR
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi>. Modified by Robert Luberda <robert@debian.org>. Bugs should be reported via the Debian Bug Tracking System at <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/>. dwww is licensed via the GNU General Public License. While it has been written for Debian, porting it to other systems is strongly encour- aged. dwww 1.11.1 February 15th, 2009 DWWW(1)