Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions How to check if the folders in mounted on which partition? Post 302954542 by alvinoo on Wednesday 9th of September 2015 12:35:01 AM
Old 09-09-2015
How to check if the folders in mounted on which partition?

Hi there,

I am able to check which parition from Storage > Disk Management

How is it possible to check if the folder is mounted on which partition.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

/ partition is mounted but not present in mount

Hello , I 've got a problem with the root partition on my SCO 5.0.5 . When I check the disk with df or mount , I can 't see the root filesystem . # mount /stand on /dev/boot read only on Tue Sep 05 16:13:51 2006 /home on /dev/home read/write on Tue Sep 05 16:14:41 2006 But , if I try... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npn35
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris10:How to check where /usr are really mounted

How can I check which partition /usr are mounted on ? Usually this is mounted on root (/). If I want to move /usr to another partition, how do I do this ? BR Ludwig (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ludwig
1 Replies

3. Solaris

swap partition showing mounted in df -h

Dear All Anyone can help me what is the problem of swap partition? swap partition is showing mounted in df -h command output. Regards prakash (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pshelke
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to display partition name on mounted on using this script

Hi All Guys.... root> df -k|grep /u0 /dev/vx/dsk/oradg/u02vol 12582912 8717924 3744252 70% /u02 /dev/vx/dsk/oradg/u01vol 8796160 5563610 3131556 64% /u01 /dev/vx/dsk/oradg/u04vol 10035200 1247888 8519534 13% /u04 /dev/vx/dsk/oradg/u03vol 12582912 2524060 9744542 21% ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adzuanamir
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check if a partition is mounted or not with bash?

How to check if a partition is mounted or not with bash? And when is $? variable one? Please give example. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to copy User home folders to mounted windows share

First of all, let me state that I am a windows admin. I have a windows share mounted to /mnt/server I need a script that will either login as sudo or perform commands with sudo rights. I need the script to copy all of the users /home folders to the mounted windows share. Now If I can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: EricM
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check if NAS filesystem is mounted

Anyone know the best way to check and see if a NAS filesystem is mounted on a linux box. I have no idea where to start :wall:. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d3mon_spawn
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Check mounted filesystems

Hi, Please help me to tell How to check mounted filesystems for any inconsistency. Can I run fsck -m /dev/rdsk/cntndnsn for this? Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manmohan Mishra
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with code to check if file systems are mounted

Hi I need to have a piece of code that check if all file systems are mounted or not. I have to pieces of information like the output of the bdfcommand, and the file /etc/fstab. The first is: bdf Filesystem kbytes used avail %used Mounted on /dev/vg00/lvol3 2097152 266656... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check if file systems are mounted

Hi I have the following piece of code, running on a solaris 10 O.S., that is not working for NFS file systems: for vol in `grep -E 'vxfs|ufs|nfs' /etc/vfstab | egrep -v '^#' | awk '{ print $3 }'` do if df -k $vol | grep $vol > /dev/null then outputOK "Filesystem: $vol mounted" else... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fretagi
1 Replies
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)User Contributed Perl DocumentatioMooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)

NAME
MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection - A custom trait to bypass cycle detection SYNOPSIS
package Double; use Moose; use MooseX::Storage; with Storage( traits => ['DisableCycleDetection'] ); has 'x' => ( is => 'rw', isa => 'HashRef' ); has 'y' => ( is => 'rw', isa => 'HashRef' ); my $ref = {}; my $double = Double->new( 'x' => $ref, 'y' => $ref ); $double->pack; DESCRIPTION
"MooseX::Storage" implements a primitive check for circular references. This check also triggers on simple cases as shown in the Synopsis. Providing the "DisableCycleDetection" traits disables checks for any cyclical references, so if you know what you are doing, you can bypass this check. This trait is applied to an instance of MooseX::Storage::Engine, for the user-visible version shown in the SYNOPSIS, see MooseX::Storage::Traits::DisableCycleDetection METHODS
Introspection meta BUGS
All complex software has bugs lurking in it, and this module is no exception. If you find a bug please either email me, or add the bug to cpan-RT. AUTHOR
Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2007-2008 by Infinity Interactive, Inc. <http://www.iinteractive.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2009-08-11 MooseX::Storage::Engine::Trait::DisableCycleDetection(3)