Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Method to run a shell script using shortcut key in keyboard with out logging to putty Post 302951127 by Chi_SL on Monday 3rd of August 2015 02:15:51 AM
Old 08-03-2015
Thanks agent.kgb
I will follow this procedure.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

All Shortcut key combinations

Hi, I am using the Korn-Shell (ksh) and would like to know all the shortcut keys. For example: Shift + Insert etc. Thank you very much. Take care (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: --crimson--
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Starting terminal with shortcut key combination

How can the shortcut keys be defined that would open up a terminal window? When using a kvm switch, the mouse sometimes does not work, but the keyboard does, and by opening up a terminal window using a shortcut key combination, the mouse can be restarted by entering the predefined mouserestart... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Wanting to run a macro/script from PuTTY

We currently use TUN as an emulation program to connect to various unix applications. I am looking at moving to PuTTY release 0.60 but am getting stuck as one application runs a macro at startup to run a program. My question is, can you run a macro from PuTTY? Any pointers would be great. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: virtualpaul
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Copy entire line in bash (terminal) - keyboard shortcut

how can I do that? I can paste a line with ctrl+p; but I dont know how to copy it? ctrl+y - just deletes etc. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_lady
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Putty shortcut and ssh to another server question, possible in bash?

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I couldnt spot another obvious forum for it. I have a windows shortcut which opens up a saved session in putty. From this session I then ssh to another remote server. I was wondering is there a way that I can either edit my shortcut... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newb1000
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with script invoked from a keyboard shortcut

-EDIT- I have solved my problem below by using a different program. Instead of xsel I am using xclip which basically does the same thing and works fine from a script invoked by a global hotkey. -END EDIT- Hi, I've written a simple script to copy my email address into both the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gencon
0 Replies
dat_cno_create(3DAT)				     Direct Access Transport Library Functions				      dat_cno_create(3DAT)

NAME
dat_cno_create - create a CNO instance SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -ldat [ library... ] #include <dat/udat.h> DAT_RETURN dat_cno_create ( IN DAT_IA_HANDLE ia_handle, IN DAT_OS_WAIT_PROXY_AGENT agent, OUT DAT_CNO_HANDLE *cno_handle ) PARAMETERS
ia_handle Handle for an instance of DAT IA. agent An optional OS Wait Proxy Agent that is to be invoked whenever CNO is invoked. DAT_OS_WAIT_PROXY_AGENT_NULL indicates that there is no proxy agent cno_handle Handle for the created instance of CNO. DESCRIPTION
The dat_cno_create() function creates a CNO instance. Upon creation, there are no Event Dispatchers feeding it. The agent parameter specifies the proxy agent, which is OS-dependent and which is invoked when the CNO is triggered. After it is invoked, it is no longer associated with the CNO. The value of DAT_OS_WAIT_PROXY_AGENT_NULL specifies that no OS Wait Proxy Agent is associated with the created CNO. Upon creation, the CNO is not associated with any EVDs, has no waiters and has, at most, one OS Wait Proxy Agent. RETURN VALUES
DAT_SUCCESS The operation was successful. DAT_INSUFFICIENT_RESOURCES The operation failed due to resource limitations. DAT_INVALID_HANDLE The ia_handle parameter is invalid. DAT_INVALID_PARAMETER One of the parameters was invalid, out of range, or a combination of parameters was invalid, or the agent parameter is invalid. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard: uDAPL, 1.1, 1.2 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libdat(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 16 Jul 2004 dat_cno_create(3DAT)