Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zpool problem
Operating Systems BSD Zpool problem Post 302950820 by primo102 on Wednesday 29th of July 2015 04:43:25 AM
Old 07-29-2015
Zpool problem

Hi

I have a problem with size on zfs filesystem on FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p3.

When I do this:

Code:
free01# df -Th
Filesystem               Type     Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ufs/FreeNASdde      ufs      926M    826M     26M    97%    /
devfs                    devfs    1.0k    1.0k      0B   100%    /dev
/dev/md0                 ufs      4.6M    3.3M    902k    79%    /etc
/dev/md1                 ufs      823k    2.5k    755k     0%    /mnt
/dev/md2                 ufs      149M     34M    103M    25%    /var
/dev/ufs/FreeNASse       ufs       19M    2.3M     15M    13%    /data
appvol02                 zfs       38G    200k     38G     0%    /mnt/appvol02
appvol02/appbkp01        zfs       39G    339M     38G     1%    /mnt/appvol02/appbkp01

free01# zpool list

NAME       SIZE  ALLOC   FREE    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH  ALTROOT
appvol02   157G  26.0G   131G    16%  1.00x  ONLINE  /mnt

How to increase size filesystem /mnt/appvil02/appbkp01 to 157G ??

Thanks

Last edited by rbatte1; 07-29-2015 at 06:21 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

need zpool to revert...

hi i have created a pool using zpool command for my /dev/dsk/c1d0s3 disk. The poolname is qwertyuiopasdfghjklmnbvcxzzxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiopoiuytrewqasdfghjklkjhgfdsazxcvbnmmnbnbcxczxzassd ddddvfhfghgjjgjhgkhkljfjlhohihiuyuioyguioyguiowyuiogwyuigwrigywuigyguiyuiogyugiyguioyuyguiowygiuygui... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SankarV
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Can't remove a LUN from a Zpool!

I am not seeing anyway to remove a LUN from a Zpool... Am I missing something? or do i have to destroy the zpool and recreate it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
2 Replies

3. Solaris

ZPOOL help..

hi ... i have added a physical disk to the pool with ""zpool add <poolname> diskname"""... after that i realized that i have to mirror it instead..then i tried to take that disk out of the pool but i m not able to do that.. i have gone through many unix help sites , nothing worked , so please... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yrajendergoud
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Zpool query

Hi, I have an X86pc with Solaris 10 and ZFS system. It has 8 similar disks. I need help in creating some zpools and changing the mount-point of a slice. Currently, the zpool in my system is like this: root@abcxxx>zpool status pool: rpool state: ONLINE scrub: none requested... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mystition
4 Replies

5. Solaris

How to tell what disks are used for a zpool?

Hello, Does anyone know how I can tell what disk are being not being used by a zpool? For example in Veritas Volume manager, I can run a "vxdisk list" and disks that are marked as "online invalid" are disk that are not used. I'm looking for a similar command in ZFS which will easily show... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robertinoau
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

R5 zpool in corrupted state

Hi All, I am getting zpool corrupted message under zpool status command.What could be the reason for this.I had observed this zpool was full this morning after this i am seeing this error. $PWD>zpool status -xv R5 pool: R5 state: DEGRADED status: One or more devices has experienced... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Shrinking zpool

Hello experts, I have a solaris 10 (SunOS 5.10 Generic_148888-05 sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise) that by mistake I added a second san space of 700g to the pool. the whole pool is now 1.2T and, I need to take the space away from the pool and, make the pool 700g total. this is live oracle... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: afadaghi
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Zpool with 3 2-way mirrors in a pool

I have a single zpool with 3 2-way mirrors ( 3 x 2 way vdevs) it has a degraded disk in mirror-2, I know I can suffer a single drive failure, but looking at this how many drive failures can this suffer before it is no good? On the face of it, I thought that I could lose a further 2 drives in each... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishface
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Zpool mirroring

Now this doesnt look right to me. All of these disks are 100Gb LUNS so total zpool size is 300Gb. Am I right in saying that this zpool consists of two disks plus one more disk that is 6 way mirrored? So a bit pointless because only one of the three is mirrored (and 6 way is a bit of overkill... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
3 Replies
installboot(1M) 														   installboot(1M)

NAME
installboot - install bootblocks in a disk partition SYNOPSIS
installboot bootblk raw-disk-device The boot(1M) program, ufsboot, is loaded from disk by the bootblock program which resides in the boot area of a disk partition. The ufs boot objects are platform-dependent, and reside in the /usr/platform/platform-name/lib/fs/ufs directory. The platform name can be found using the -i option of uname(1). The installboot utility is a SPARC only program. It is not supported on the architecture. users should use installgrub(1M) instead. bootblk The name of the bootblock code. raw-disk-device The name of the disk device onto which the bootblock code is to be installed; it must be a character device which is read- able and writable. Naming conventions for a SCSI or IPI drive are c?t?d?s? and c?d?s? for an IDE drive. Example 1: Installing UFS Boot Block To install a ufs boot block on slice 0 of target 0 on controller 1 of the platform where the command is being run, use: example# installboot /usr/platform/`uname -i`/lib/fs/ufs/bootblk /dev/rdsk/c1t0d0s0 /usr/platform/platform-name/lib/fs/ufs directory where ufs boot objects reside. /platform/platform-name/ufsboot second level program to boot from a disk or CD See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ od(1), uname(1), boot(1M), init(1M), kadb(1M), kernel(1M), monitor(1M), reboot(1M), rpc.bootparamd(1M), init.d(4), attributes(5) WARNINGS
The installboot utility fails if the bootblk or openfirmware files do not exist or if the raw disk device is not a character device. 11 Apr 2005 installboot(1M)