Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FFMPEG command problem...
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions FFMPEG command problem... Post 302945027 by Corona688 on Monday 25th of May 2015 01:46:15 PM
Old 05-25-2015
You've specified 3 decimal digits, but the gifs in question have 4 digits, followed by an underscore. I think %%04d_.gif might be what you need.
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Video grab using ffmpeg?

Does anyone know how to grab video (screen) on Terminal using ffmpeg (not X11). I have written a unix library and I'd like to make a short movie (demo) of it. Tried: I already own SNapz Pro2 but it hangs the system (I have an old Powerbook 15" PPC). I guess my system is too slow for version... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sentinel
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

FFMPEG in linux box

Hi all, I have successfully used ffmpeg.exe in windows. But i dont know how to use it in linux:confused:. When i tried running a java program in linux using ffmpeg, I am getting, the following error even after having that ffmpeg.exe in my classpath: "java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ananthi_ku
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ffmpeg: capture audio that's playing (command line)

I'd like to capture the audio playing in itunes (OSX) to a file (from the command line). I currently use Wiretap Pro, but i'd like a non-gui. I tried installing sox, but after installing about 40-50 dependencies it crashed out. I do have ffmpeg working and I am pretty sure it can capture what's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sentinel
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FFMPEG install problem on Unix

Guys, I'm new on Unix and I was hoping you could help me installing ffmpeg on Apple TV 1st Gen, which is a Unix based OS. This is the version of Unix. Darwin AppleTV.local 8.8.2 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.2: Mon Jan 29 18:57:29 PST 2007; root:xnu-792.94.18~1/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386 I was... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferrarih
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

a playlist for ffmpeg streamer

Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place. I use to stream to justin tv using ffmpeg with that command ffmpeg -re -i "path/to/input.avi" -vcodec libx264 -preset fast -crf 30 -acodec libfaac -ab 128k -ar 44100 -f flv rtmp://live.justin.tv/app/xxxxxxxxxxx I would like to know if a bash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: undercash
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Slideshow with ffmpeg converter

Hi, everyone! I'm on a Debian 9.0 GNU/Linux machine. I'm not a very experienced user, but I do my best to learn. So, I have a bunch of images PNG files. I'm trying to make a slideshow with these using the ffmpeg video converter. I also have an audio WAVE stereo file which I'd like to merge... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: worov
0 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Ffmpeg

Hello everyone, I am new here so forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I am new to shell script and am trying to write a script to use with a program called ffmpeg. Would this be something I could get help with here? set /p VIDEO=Enter full name of video file on desktop: md... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: junorich
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To call ffmpeg in a loop

Hello, I was inquiring myself if it's possible to call ffmpeg in loop, an in each iteration, ffmpeg will pick one of the files in a directory and produce a new with a slightest different name. Can be as simple as a '*' in the beginning of the file name. I know how to use ffmpeg to do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
2 Replies
SLIMRAT(8)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						SLIMRAT(8)

NAME
slimrat - Command-line utility for downloading files VERSION
1.0 DESCRIPTION
Command-line download manager, capable of downloading files from several free download providers. SYNOPSIS
slimrat [OPTION...] [LINK]... OPTIONS
--help Prints a summary how to use the client. --man Prints a manual how to use the client. --daemon Makes slimrat work in the background, by properly forking and redirecting the output to a specified logfile. Only one file can be backgrounded at a time, to support multiple instances you'll need to specify differend state files to save the instances PID in. --kill Kills a single active client, by looking up the PID in a predefined state file. --list Uses the given file as a queue-file containing URLs. --check Do not download the loaded URLs, just check them. --to Specifies the target directory for the downloaded files. --address Makes the download client bind to a specific address. --config Load custom configuration file. --debug Enables maximal verbosity, which includes a lot of text on the screen and the generation of an additional dump archive. WARNING: do not use this option by default, as it keeps a whole lot of extra information in memory (including _all_ downloaded items). --quiet Makes slimrat less verbose, only displaying errors and warnings. EXAMPLES
slimrat http://rapidshare.com/files/012345678/somefile.xxx slimrat -l urls.dat -d AUTHOR
PAaXemek Vyhnal <premysl.vyhnal gmail com> Tim Besard <tim-dot-besard-at-gmail-dot-com> perl v5.10.1 2010-01-27 SLIMRAT(8)