Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity CompTIA Security+ book for beginner? Post 302938328 by cetu on Saturday 14th of March 2015 12:33:29 PM
Old 03-14-2015
thanks fpmurphy,
i think CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Meyers 5th Ed. [N10-005] is the best,
what about CEH?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix beginner book help

Due to my new job I need to learn Unix to advance in the company and I am mainly a windows and mac user. What is a good book to get me started on the right path and hopefully prevent me from wasting money on several books and weeks of reading. Any response is welcomed thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: windowsux
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Beginner's Book

I am a beginner and have recently started to study unix. I checked some of the posts on this forum just to check if a new member like me can easily be guided and found it very interesting. This seems like a great place where i can get answer to my doubts and questions. I checked the thread for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaal
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

CompTIA Network+ book for beginner?

please i want a name of a CompTIA Network+ book for beginner? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cetu
1 Replies
ypstart(1M)						  System Administration Commands					       ypstart(1M)

NAME
ypstart, ypstop - Start and stop NIS services SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/netsvc/yp/ypstart /usr/lib/netsvc/yp/ypstop DESCRIPTION
The ypstart command is used to start the Network Information Service (NIS). After the host has been configured using the ypinit(1M) com- mand, ypstart automatically determines the NIS status of the machine and starts the appropriate daemons. The ypstop command is used to stop the Network Information Service (NIS). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWypu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ypinit(1M), attributes(5) System Administration Guide: Basic Administration NOTES
The Network Information Service (NIS) was formerly known as Sun Yellow Pages (YP). The functionality of the two services remains the same; only the name has changed. The name Yellow Pages is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom of British Telecommunications PLC, and must not be used without permission. SunOS 5.10 24 Oct 1996 ypstart(1M)