Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity CompTIA Security+ book for beginner? Post 302938063 by cetu on Wednesday 11th of March 2015 03:19:07 PM
Old 03-11-2015
sorry

i post for CompTIA Security+ book
here

and post for CompTIA Network+ book
here

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix beginner book help

Due to my new job I need to learn Unix to advance in the company and I am mainly a windows and mac user. What is a good book to get me started on the right path and hopefully prevent me from wasting money on several books and weeks of reading. Any response is welcomed thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: windowsux
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Beginner's Book

I am a beginner and have recently started to study unix. I checked some of the posts on this forum just to check if a new member like me can easily be guided and found it very interesting. This seems like a great place where i can get answer to my doubts and questions. I checked the thread for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaal
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

CompTIA Network+ book for beginner?

please i want a name of a CompTIA Network+ book for beginner? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cetu
1 Replies
FBREADER(1)						      General Commands Manual						       FBREADER(1)

NAME
FBReader - e-book reader SYNOPSIS
FBReader [-zlui ui-type] [ui-specific options] [-lang language] [e-book] DESCRIPTION
FBReader is an e-book reader. It supports most open e-book formats, and can read compressed e-book archives. For more information on using the program, see the "About FBReader" button on its toolbar. OPTIONS
-zlui ui-type Try to start FBReader with the specified uu type. Supported ui types are gtk (to use Gtk+ library), qt (Qt 3 library) and qt4 (Qt 4 library). ui-specific options Standard options from the UI library you use (Gtk+, Qt3 or Qt4). -lang language Language for user interface. Current version (0.12.0) of fbreader supports Arabic (specify -lang ar option), Chinese (-lang zh), Czech (-lang cs), Dutch (-lang nl), English (-lang en), Finnish (-lang fi), French (-lang fr), German (-lang de), Hungarian (-lang hu), Indonesian (-lang id), Italian (-lang it), Lithuanian (-lang lt), Russian (-lang ru), Spanish (-lang es) and Swedish (-lang sv) and Ukrainian (-lang uk). e-book Name of file to open. If this parameter is missing or if FBReader cannot open the specified file, the last opened file will be reopened. If you start FBReader for the first time or the last opened file is missing, "About FBReader" text will be opened. AUTHOR
This man page was written by Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> and Nikolay Pultsin <geometer@fbreader.org> for the Debian system, but may be freely reused on other systems. FBREADER(1)