Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Problem on SQLplus command ""bash: sqlplus: command not found"" Post 302937970 by clerck on Wednesday 11th of March 2015 03:38:47 AM
Old 03-11-2015
thanks the problem solved after add the path to $PATH

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "at" / "Cron" Command New Problem...Need help

Hi All, I am trying to schedule a one time job using the at command with the help of shell script for my project. The shell script should take a parameter as a command line argument from the at command itself. Is it possible to take a command line parameter for a shell script in the command... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohanraj
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

"-bash: sqlldr: command not found"

hi all, here i am trying to run one control file. but getting "-bash: sqlldr: command not found" error :confused: the code is given below. sqlldr $db_username/$db_password@$db_sid control=$loading_path/load_to_table.ctl log=loading.log can anybody help me in fixing the issue? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinayakatj56
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to distinguish between "command not found" and "command with no result"

system() call imeplemented in solaris is such a way that: Command not found - return code 1 Command executed successfully without Output - return code 1 how to distinguish between these two based on return code in a c - file? Can you help on this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: iitmadhu
5 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

What's happens with my thread about "-bash: ELF: command not found "?

Hi, Today, I've submitted a new tread in "Shell Programming and Scripting" forum, with title "-bash: ELF: command not found ". However, this thread has disappear. Can somebody give me an explanation? Regards. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sonia_
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with "find" and "grep" command

I want to list all files/lines which except those which contain the pattern ' /proc/' OR ' /sys/' (mind the leading blank). In a first approach I coded: find / -exec ls -ld {} | grep -v ' /proc/| /sys/' \; > /tmp/list.txt But this doesn't work. I got an error (under Ubuntu): grep:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pstein
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Command not found" doing a while loop in bash/shell

i=0 numberofproducts=${#urls} #gets number of entries in array called "urls" numberofproductsminusone=`expr $numberofproducts - 1` #-subtract by one while do wget ${urls} i=$(( $i + 1 )) sleep 10 done I'm getting an error ./scrape: line 22: [0: command not found that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpchick
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script giving "Command Not found"

Hello Geeks, Greetings...I have the following script: #!/usr/bin/bash #Script to generate number of active PDP context & calculate PDP activation #failurefrom EPG-M #Script written by Gbenga Adigun #September 12, 2013 username="xxxxxx" password="xxxxxxxxx" HOSTS=( ggsn01... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: infinitydon
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
on(1)                                                              User Commands                                                             on(1)

NAME
on - execute a command on a remote system with the local environment SYNOPSIS
on [-i] [-d] [-n] host command [argument] ... DESCRIPTION
The on program is used to execute commands on another system, in an environment similar to that invoking the program. All environment vari- ables are passed and the current working directory is preserved. To preserve the working directory, the working file system must be either already mounted on the host or be exported to it. Relative path names will only work if they are within the current file system. Absolute path names may cause problems. The standard input is connected to the standard input of the remote command. The standard output and the standard error from the remote command are sent to the corresponding files for the on command. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -d Debug mode. Prints out some messages as work is being done. -i Interactive mode. Uses remote echoing and special character processing. This option is needed for programs that expect to be talk- ing to a terminal. All terminal modes and window size changes are propagated. -n No Input. This option causes the remote program to get EOF when it reads from the standard input, instead of passing the standard input from the standard input of the on program. For example, -n is necessary when running commands in the background with job control. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWnfscu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
chkey(1), rlogin(1), rsh(1), telnet(1), attributes(5) DIAGNOSTICS
unknown host Host name not found. cannot connect to server Host down or not running the server. can't find Problem finding the working directory. can't locate mount point Problem finding current file system. RPC: Authentication error The server requires DES authentication and you do not have a secret key registered with keyserv. Perhaps you logged in without a pass- word. Try to keylogin. If that fails, try to set your publickey with chkey. on server: RPC: can't encode arguments The 10240 byte limit for arguments to be encoded and passed from the sending to the receiving system has been exceeded. Other diagnostic messages may be passed back from the server. BUGS
When the working directory is remote mounted over NFS, a Control-Z hangs the window. Root cannot use on. SunOS 5.10 8 Oct 2003 on(1)