Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GTK2.22 for Fedora 20
Operating Systems Linux Fedora GTK2.22 for Fedora 20 Post 302937476 by fedora18 on Thursday 5th of March 2015 02:06:39 PM
Old 03-05-2015
I like the opt/oldlibraries idea. It would take me a bit of time to actually go and get all of these. Why wouln't it work do you think?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Need gtk2 for linux es3

I need to have the ability to read acrobat files on my Red hat linux boxes (enterprise level 3) . however acroread will not install saying i do not have gtk2 (gimp toolkit). Does anyone know where i can either get gtk2 for this linux or where i can get an acrobat reader for this flavour of linux. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

gtk2-perl load error help

I write this code. It show the first dialog correctly. but, no matter i modify the code(load module by use or require, or something i think maybe error) it can't pop-up anymore. and show this warning. Thanks. (I'm sorry for my English.) Tue Mar 16 17:24:36 2010 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: snyh
0 Replies

3. Programming

perl/Gtk2: issue with initializing Gtk2

hi everybody, currently i'm playing with perl and Gtk2. i've found a fairly old but nice looking example of a client/server application which is written in perl and Gtk2. the server part works perfect but i can't start the client part and keep getting following error message: $ ./client-gui.pl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pseudocoder
1 Replies

4. Red Hat

fedora grub help, moving to tri boot (XP, ubuntu, fedora soemething)

I will shortly be adding a fedora flavor to my devel box. I currently have XP (installed first on an ssd), ubuntu 10.04 (installed second on the first partition of a platter drive), and I want to add either Cent or SL on the second partition of the platter drive. I will probably also want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl::Gtk2 on Linux --- How to Find the Default Font Being Used?

Hello All, Wasn't sure if this was the correct thread to post this under but figured it has to do with Perl and Gtk2 so why not... Anyway.. How can I find out what the Default font being used is inside a Gtk2::Widget. In this case I'm trying to figure out the font being used inside a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gtk2-Perl

Hai how to activate (script2)page of a note book in Gtk2-Perl when one script1 is run successfully... Thanks kiran (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiran425
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gtk2-Perl

Hai how to activate (script2)page of a note book in Gtk2-Perl when one script1 is run successfully... Thanks kiran (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiran425
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

32bit GTK2 application

Hi all, So, I have a 32 bit gtk2.22 application that I run flawlessly in Fedora 14. When I compile it on the 32bit machine run it on Fedora 20 64bit machine I get: (myprogram:6736): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "adwaita", (myprogram.:6736): Gtk-WARNING **:... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora18
15 Replies
dceping(8)																dceping(8)

NAME
dceping - test the ability to contact DCE services from a local DCE client. SYNOPSIS
dceping [-n number] [-s time] [-v] [-C] [service_name ...] required to specify the literal strings, NAMESPACE or STRING_BINDING (see nond- cesvc(4)). OPTIONS
-n number Specify the number of pinging cycles. Each service is tested once per cycle. The default is one pinging cycle. Specifying -n 0 makes pinging continuous. -s time Specify time, in seconds, to wait between pinging cycles. You must specify more than one pinging cycle with the -n option in order to use -s. -v Run in verbose mode. -C Ping only core DCE services. This option is ineffective if a service_name is specified on the command line. DESCRIPTION
dceping verifies that a local DCE client can communicate with DCE and other services. It uses the RPC management interface to determine if the DCE service is listening. The core DCE services that dceping checks include secd, cdsd, gdad, rpcd, cdsadv, dtsd, and sec_clientd. You can ping other DCE and non-DCE services by naming them in the file, /opt/dcelocal/hpadmin/etc/nondcesvc. If you want to determine at run time what services you want dceping to ping, you may do so using the same file. See the manpage, nondcesvc(4), for more information. You may specify the services to ping on the command line separated by blanks. In this case, dceping does not ping any DCE core services or the services listed in /opt/dcelocal/hpadmin/etc/nondcesvc. The service_name specified could be either a name in the DCE Cell Directory Service Namespace or an RPC string binding. It is not AUTHOR
dceping was developed by HP. FILES
/opt/dcelocal/hpadmin/etc/nondcesvc /opt/dcelocal/hpadmin/etc/wellknownif SEE ALSO
nondcesvc(4), wellknownif(4) HP DCE
dceping(8)