Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tor and vm's
Special Forums Cybersecurity Tor and vm's Post 302935653 by senhortempora on Wednesday 18th of February 2015 11:24:17 AM
Old 02-18-2015
Thanks a lot Corona688. I know that nowadays, and as far behind as I know there has never been such thing as perfect security. But what I mean is, how safe would it be to do banking over tor for example?

About vmware, what I think about these big companies is that they are not caring that much if they sell or not our personal info as long as someone pays well or give them any benefits. And I don't have why to believe they wouldn't capture such information just in case too, if they don't already have a reason.

And about Windows, yes, I know that if you don't want them to have your personal detail you just don't give them. Me for example, on the other hand, don't care for some of the information I have to be used through the Microsoft systems, as I use their email personally (but I have some emails and not all on their network, and not all with private info). But there are a lot of other things, simple things like searching for info online that I don't want them to have! But I don't trust IE for example at all.

Thanks again for your response Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

TOR environment variable

My profile sets the TOR variable to $(whence vi). What is TOR used for? I appreciate any help I can get. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wittich
3 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Problem with Privoxy and Tor

Greetings, I use Debian Wheezy as an OS and I have already downloaded the Tor Browser-Bundle, which works fine. As soon as a start privoxy and set the proxy to: 127.0.0.1:8118 (socks4) in the tor browser (edit-->pref-->advanced-->settings--->http-proxy) I always get a connection refused. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dr. Nick
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Register With Tor

Hello, I would be interested in creating an account on this forum. However I have run into trouble in the process, I seem to not have permission to access the registration page. It seems that this forum has blocked registration from Tor. I am wondering if there is any way I could obtain an account... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
0 Replies
PDFCLEAN(1)						      General Commands Manual						       PDFCLEAN(1)

NAME
pdfclean - pretty print, decompress and garbage collect PDF files SYNOPSIS
pdfclean [options] input.pdf [output.pdf] [pages] DESCRIPTION
pdfclean pretty prints and rewrites the contents of a PDF file. If no output file is specified, the new file will be written to "out.pdf" in the current directory. OPTIONS
-p password Use the specified password if the file is encrypted. -g Garbage collect objects that have no references from other objects. Give the option twice to renumber all objects and compact the cross reference table. Give it three times to merge and reuse duplicate objects. -d Decompress streams. This will make the output file larger, but provides easy access for reading and editing the contents with a text editor. pages Comma separated list of ranges to clean. SEE ALSO
mupdf(1), pdfdraw(1). pdfshow(1). AUTHOR
MuPDF was written by Tor Andersson <tor@ghostscript.com>. MuPDF is Copyright 2006-2010 Artifex Software, Inc. September 4, 2011 PDFCLEAN(1)