Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Post 302933905 by George47 on Tuesday 3rd of February 2015 02:14:30 AM
Old 02-03-2015
Thanks for the reply.
I am using SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 and not opensuse.

The following URL states that
https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x8...2/#fate-311633

32bit devel-packages missing from the SDK (x86_64)

But this is a doc for SUSE Enterprise 11 and not 12.

I am wondering whether a 32 bit OS exists for SUSE enterprise 12 and if the same exists, whether I can create a new VM for this on VMware.
Waiting for any inputs..

Regards,
George

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

How to configure Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0 for sending mails to smtp server...???

Hi All, I have a system running with Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0. xyz# uname -a Linux xyz 2.4.21-291-smp #1 SMP Tue May 24 14:07:45 UTC 2005 i686 unknown I would like to configure postfix on this system for sending mails as a root user using "mail" command to smtp server (Windows System)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
5 Replies

2. SuSE

LKCD for suse linux enterprise server 8

Hi, I have installed LKCD using lkcdutils pakage through Yast install and remove applications. I have used enterprise server cd for installation. But I did not found any service of lkcd like /etc/init.d/boo.lkcd there. if we dont have this servers lkcd dump can not be saved at dump... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bryanabhay
0 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Suse Linux enterprise 10 - booting problem

Hi, It was happened to close my laptop without proper shutdown due to power failure with USB device connected to it. (removed the USB after shut down) After this incident, I was not able to boot my suse linux OS. Initial study reveals that the device is not unmounted properly and shows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prabhu V
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SunOS5.10 and SuSe Linux Enterprise

OK, I've been thrown into an issue at my company where the security folks want password aging turned on for their limited NIS environment. The config is a SunOS5.10 (Solaris 10) Master with several slaves and several SuSe Enterprise Server 11 Clients. What I'm looking to understand is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rzrv15
0 Replies

5. SuSE

Suse enterprise server installation help

hello All, good day to you. could you tell me is there any way I can download SUSE lunux enterprise server trail version ? I want to install sap application over it. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leaner_963
1 Replies
SUBDOMAIN.CONF(5)						     AppArmor							 SUBDOMAIN.CONF(5)

NAME
/etc/apparmor/subdomain.conf - configuration file for fine-tuning the behavior of the AppArmor security tool. DESCRIPTION
The AppArmor security tool can be configured to have certain default behaviors based on configuration options set in subdomain.conf. There are two variables that can be set in subdomain.conf: SUBDOMAIN_PATH, and SUBDOMAIN_MODULE_PANIC. SUBDOMAIN_PATH This variable accepts a string (path), and is by default set to '/etc/apparmor.d/' This variable defines where the AppArmor security tool looks for its policy definitions (a.k.a. AppArmor profiles). SUBDOMAIN_MODULE_PANIC This variable accepts a string that is one of four values: warn, build, panic, or build-panic, and is set by default to warn. This setting controls the behavior of the AppArmor initscript if it cannot successfully load the AppArmor kernel module on startup. The four possible settings are: warn Log a failure message (the default behavior). build Attempt to build the AppArmor module against the currently running kernel. If the compilation is successful, the module will be loaded and AppArmor started; if the compilation fails, a failure message is logged. panic Log a failure message and drop to runlevel 1 (single user). build-panic Attempt to build the module against the running kernel (like build) and if the compilation fails, drop to runlevel 1 (single user). BUGS
Setting the initscript to recompile the module will fail on SUSE, as the module source is no longer installed by default. However, the module has been included with the SUSE kernel, so no rebuilding should be necessary. If you find any additional bugs, please report them to bugzilla at <http://bugzilla.novell.com>. SEE ALSO
apparmor(7), apparmor_parser(8), and <http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?apparmor>. NOVELL
/SUSE 2007-04-11 SUBDOMAIN.CONF(5)