Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SUSE Linux Enterprise 12
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Post 302933789 by drl on Monday 2nd of February 2015 09:54:52 AM
Old 02-02-2015
Hi.

Using zypper to check for gcc 32-bit packages yields:
Code:
  (opensuse: using zypper.)
  | gcc-32bit                             | The system GNU C Compiler                                             | package
  | gcc-c++-32bit                         | The system GNU C++ Compiler                                           | package
  | gcc-fortran-32bit                     | The system GNU Fortran Compiler                                       | package
  | gcc-gij-32bit                         | The system GNU Java bytecode interpreter                              | package
  | gcc-objc-32bit                        | The system GNU Objective C Compiler                                   | package
  | gcc33-32bit                           | The GNU C Compiler 32bit support                                      | package
  | gcc33-fortran-32bit                   | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files                            | package
  | gcc33-objc-32bit                      | GNU Objective C Compiler                                              | package
  | gcc47-32bit                           | The GNU C Compiler 32bit support                                      | package
  | gcc47-ada-32bit                       | GNU Ada95 Compiler Based on GCC (GNAT)                                | package
  | gcc47-fortran-32bit                   | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files                            | package
  | gcc47-gij-32bit                       | Java Bytecode Interpreter for gcc                                     | package
  | gcc47-objc-32bit                      | GNU Objective C Compiler                                              | package
i | libgcc_s1-32bit                       | C compiler runtime library                                            | package

For a system like:
Code:
OS, ker|rel, machine: Linux, 3.7.10-1.16-desktop, x86_64
Distribution        : openSUSE 12.3 (Dartmouth)

Best wishes ... cheers, drl

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

How to configure Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0 for sending mails to smtp server...???

Hi All, I have a system running with Suse Enterprise Linux 9.0. xyz# uname -a Linux xyz 2.4.21-291-smp #1 SMP Tue May 24 14:07:45 UTC 2005 i686 unknown I would like to configure postfix on this system for sending mails as a root user using "mail" command to smtp server (Windows System)... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jumadhiya
5 Replies

2. SuSE

LKCD for suse linux enterprise server 8

Hi, I have installed LKCD using lkcdutils pakage through Yast install and remove applications. I have used enterprise server cd for installation. But I did not found any service of lkcd like /etc/init.d/boo.lkcd there. if we dont have this servers lkcd dump can not be saved at dump... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bryanabhay
0 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Suse Linux enterprise 10 - booting problem

Hi, It was happened to close my laptop without proper shutdown due to power failure with USB device connected to it. (removed the USB after shut down) After this incident, I was not able to boot my suse linux OS. Initial study reveals that the device is not unmounted properly and shows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prabhu V
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SunOS5.10 and SuSe Linux Enterprise

OK, I've been thrown into an issue at my company where the security folks want password aging turned on for their limited NIS environment. The config is a SunOS5.10 (Solaris 10) Master with several slaves and several SuSe Enterprise Server 11 Clients. What I'm looking to understand is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rzrv15
0 Replies

5. SuSE

Suse enterprise server installation help

hello All, good day to you. could you tell me is there any way I can download SUSE lunux enterprise server trail version ? I want to install sap application over it. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Leaner_963
1 Replies
crc32(n)						  Cyclic Redundancy Check (crc32)						  crc32(n)

NAME
crc32 - Perform a 32bit Cyclic Redundancy Check SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require crc32 ?1.0? ::crc::crc32 ?-format format? ?-seed value? ?-implementation procname? message ::crc::crc32 ?-format format? ?-seed value? ?-implementation procname? -filename file DESCRIPTION
This package provides a Tcl-only implementation of the CRC-32 algorithm based upon information provided at http://www.naaccr.org/stan- dard/crc32/document.html If the Trf package is available then the crc-zlib command is used to perform the calculation. COMMANDS
::crc::crc32 ?-format format? ?-seed value? ?-implementation procname? message ::crc::crc32 ?-format format? ?-seed value? ?-implementation procname? -filename file The command takes string data or a file name and returns a checksum value calculated using the CRC-32 algorithm. The result is for- matted using the format(n) specifier provided or as an unsigned integer (%u) by default. OPTIONS
-filename name Return a checksum for the file contents instead of for parameter data. -format string Return the checksum using an alternative format template. -seed value Select an alternative seed value for the CRC calculation. The default is 0xffffffff. This can be useful for calculating the CRC for data structures without first converting the whole structure into a string. The CRC of the previous member can be used as the seed for calculating the CRC of the next member. Note that as the Trf command crc-zlib cannot accept a seed value, use of this option will force the use of the Tcl only implementa- tion. -implementation procname This hook is provided to allow users to provide their own implementation (perhaps a C compiled extension) or to explicitly request use of the Tcl only implementation when Trf is installed (by setting -implementation crc::Crc32_tcl. The procedure specfied is called with two parameters. The first is the data to be checksummed and the second is the seed value. A 32bit integer is expected as the result. EXAMPLES
% crc::crc32 "Hello, World!" 3964322768 % crc::crc32 -format 0x%X "Hello, World!" 0xEC4AC3D0 % crc::crc32 -file crc32.tcl 483919716 SEE ALSO
sum(n), cksum(n) AUTHORS
Pat Thoyts KEYWORDS
cksum, checksum, crc, crc32, cyclic redundancy check, data integrity, security crc 1.0 crc32(n)