Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware ZOTAC NANO AD12...now a paperweight (power prob.) Post 302930354 by DGPickett on Friday 2nd of January 2015 02:19:47 PM
Old 01-02-2015
The conversion of 19vdc down to desired lower and sometimes negative voltages is generaly done on a motherboard using power transistors, diode rectifiers, coils and capacitors. Could be one of the transistors blew, or a cap shorted.
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nano-2.0.6 HELP!!!!

Hi all, I have this problem. I am running suse linux 10.0 Enterprise. I was able to install nano-2.0.6 and as root I am able to use it. This is where my problem starts. When I exit root and try to use nano, I get this error message. nano: Command not found. but when I type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goku3g
3 Replies

2. Linux

microwindow and nano-X

Dear all I have problem in installing microwindows. What I did 1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA 2.cd microwindows-0.90/src 3.cp configs config 4.make clean; make 5. make 6.now it is giving error :- winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of ‘abs' follows non-static declaration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Nano installation for ON HP UX

How to isntall nano on HP UX? Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ZOTAC IONITX-A-U Atom 330 1.6GHz Dual-Core 441 NVI

Has anyone installed on the ZOTAC IONITX-A-U Atom 330 1.6GHz Dual-Core 441 NVIDIA ION Mini ITX platform? If so, what if any, were the challneges that you had? What went smoothly I want to get this board because it looks like a stellar system and perfect for Linux. I'm quite curious about... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarfraz
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using nano x to design GUI

Hi, I am working on a project to develop an embedded device that can transfer files between two usb devices ( pen drives). We are using an NUC950A ARM9 microcontroller and we've put the Linux 2.1 kernel on the development board and it works. Can i use nano -x to design my own GUI so that i can run... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilumcc
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Create files using Nano?

I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with these scripts in nano...

So I am trying to write 3 different scripts using nano. Having some trouble with each. The first one is prompting for the person's information, and I would like to store that information in a new text file. I have most of it complete. The only problem I have here is that I do not know the code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tburns517
2 Replies
LOFIG(3)						 MBK LOGICAL STRUCTURE DEFINITIONS						  LOFIG(3)

NAME
lofig - mbk logical figure DESCRIPTION
The lofig is used to describe a hierarchical level of the logical view of a figure. The logical view is also called the netlist, for list of nets, because it represents the interconnections between elements of a cell. The declarations needed to work on lofig are available in the header file "/labo/include/mlo.h". The following C structure supports the description of the netlist representation : typedef struct lofig { struct lofig *NEXT; struct chain *MODELCHAIN; struct locon *LOCON; struct losig *LOSIG; struct ptype *BKSIG; struct loins *LOINS; struct lotrs *LOTRS; struct lotrs *LOCAP; struct lotrs *LORES; struct lotrs *LOSELF; char *NAME; char MODE; struct ptype *USER; } lofig_list; NEXT Pointer to the next lofig loaded in ram. NAME Name of the figure. It identifies a figure (or model), so it should be unique in order to warranty consistency of cells libraries. In order to ensure this consistency, the NAME field must be filled with the disk file name while parsing, and must be used as file name for driving. LOINS Pointer to the head of the list of instances being used for the model description. See loins(3) for details. LOCON Pointer to the head of the list of connectors (terminals) of the model. See locon(3) for details. LOSIG Pointer to the head of the list of signal of the model. See losig(3) for details. BKSIG Pointer to a hash table that contains arrays of LOSIG. It is only an other way to represent the same elements that in the list, but allows a faster access. The Mbk Logical Functions warranty the consitency between the two representa- tions. LOTRS Pointer to the list of transistors belonging to the figure. It is to be noticed that transistors are not instances of a particular type. LOCAP Pointer to the list of capacitors belonging to the figure. LORES Pointer to the list of resistors belonging to the figure. LOSELF Pointer to the list of inductors belonging to the figure. MODE Caracter indicating the status of the figure in memory. This field can take two values : 'A' all the cell is loaded in ram. 'P' only information concerning the model interface is present, that means connectors, and signals linked to external connectors. All other lists are empty. MODELCHAIN Pointer to a chain list, see chain(3) for details, of names. These are the names of the models that are at least instanciated once in the figure. USER Pointer to a ptype list, see ptype(3) for details, that is a general purpose pointer used to share informations on the model. SEE ALSO
mbk(1), addlofig(3), getlofig(3), dellofig(3), loadlofig(3), savelofig(3), loins(3), lotrs(3), locap(3), lores(3), loself(3), locon(3), losig(3), ptype(3), chain(3), phfig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 August 14, 2002 LOFIG(3)