Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Storage migration from VMAX to VNXHe Post 302923490 by admin_db on Monday 3rd of November 2014 10:02:25 AM
Old 11-03-2014
Storage migration from VMAX to VNXHe

Hello,

We are considering storage migration for RAC database servers(using ASM) from VMAX to VNX?

Any good/bad pointers in this regards please.

Best regards,
Vishal

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Veritas Storage Question (Data Migration)

Using Solaris 10 with Veritas Storage Foundation running. I want to copy all contents from DISKA LUN1 to DISKB LUN2. What would be the command syntax to do this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Storage Migration on Solaris server

Hi All, I need your help urgently. Below I have given the brief description of the Architecture and the Problem. The brief details of the architecture: We have 5 Containers(Non-Global Zones) running on one T5220 Box. The Global Zone is running Solaris 10. The Non-global Zones are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamaldeep1986
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Storage migration: zones and metasets

Hi all, I'm in a situation which i need to understand the best way of doing a migration of storage involved in a zone.Elements involved are solaris 10 (Generic_144488-08), metasets. I need to provision more storage to the said non-global zone and not aware of the "best practices" from the ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ossupport55
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated::Replicant(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation    DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated::Replicant(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated::Replicant - A replicated DBI Storage Role SYNOPSIS
This class is used internally by DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated. DESCRIPTION
Replicants are DBI Storages that follow a master DBI Storage. Typically this is accomplished via an external replication system. Please see the documents for DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated for more details. This class exists to define methods of a DBI Storage that only make sense when it's a classic 'slave' in a pool of slave databases which replicate from a given master database. ATTRIBUTES
This class defines the following attributes. active This is a boolean which allows you to programmatically activate or deactivate a replicant from the pool. This way you can do stuff like disallow a replicant when it gets too far behind the master, if it stops replicating, etc. This attribute DOES NOT reflect a replicant's internal status, i.e. if it is properly replicating from a master and has not fallen too many seconds behind a reliability threshold. For that, use "is_replicating" and "lag_behind_master". Since the implementation of those functions database specific (and not all DBIC supported DBs support replication) you should refer your database-specific storage driver for more information. master Reference to the master Storage. METHODS
This class defines the following methods. debugobj Override the debugobj method to redirect this method call back to the master. ALSO SEE
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replicant>, DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated AUTHOR
John Napiorkowski <john.napiorkowski@takkle.com> LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-12 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Replicated::Replicant(3)