Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awstats webserver analyser
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Awstats webserver analyser Post 302914409 by ajayram_arya on Monday 25th of August 2014 05:53:51 PM
Old 08-25-2014
Thanks it works .

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

can't install AWStats

I am running FreeBSD 6.3 and trying to install AWStats. I found this site with some instructions: Installing AWStats on FreeBSD however, the pkg install doesn't work. This is the error I get: dl1-3# pkg_add install -r awstats pkg_add: can't stat package file 'install' pkg_add: can't stat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jasonfrost
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building a performance static analyser

I was wondering if someone could let me know if tools exist that check for performance degrading coding practices. There is of course the well known Valgrind (Valgrind Home), but the question is more if it is possible at a fundamental level. Do generic test cases exist for checking statically for... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
9 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Text mode AF spectrum analyser.

Well guys, this MUST be a first. This is DEMO code only and has NO error detection or correction, nor out of bounds checking. I have succumbed to Python and scipy to do the FFT heavy lifting as I have absolutely no idea where to start do such a thing using AWK. This is a taster for me to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies
srg(1)							      General Commands Manual							    srg(1)

NAME
srg - A fast and flexible log analyser for the Squid proxy SYNOPSIS
srg srg [options] <logfile> [logfile] ... DESCRIPTION
SRG is a log analyser for the Squid web proxy. SRG takes input in the form of Squid access logs and outputs a series of reports in PHP (or HTML) format designed to summarise what the users of the cache have been viewing. SRG supports grouping requests by user, subnet or IP and can also filter on the same criteria. OPTIONS
-C <config file> Location of the srg config file. -d Enable debugging output -f <date>[time] Start time to begin analysation at --help -h Display this help -H Generate HTML rather than PHP reports -m <days> Specify maximum number of days to keep a report -M Output a summary report suitable for emailing. -o <directory> Output Directory -O <URL> URL where reports will be located -t <date>[time] End time to stop analysation at -v Verbose mode. Print relevant messages. -V Print Version and exit. Date and time should be specified in the following format for -f and -t Date: YYYY-MM-DD Time: :HH:MM:SS - note leading : eg. 2005-01-08:15:46:30 (Jan 8 2005 15:46:30) Logfile(s) to process should be specified at the end of the options AUTHOR
SRG is written and maintained by Matt Brown <matt@crc.net.nz> with the help of many others. See AUTHORS in the top level of the source tree. BUGS
Of course SRG doesn't have any bugs *wink*, if by some obscure chance you happen to find a bug in SRG, please report it via the URL below http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=62787&atid=501794 srg(1)