Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Sun X4600 M2 enable Hyperthreading Post 302909837 by hicksd8 on Sunday 20th of July 2014 01:20:29 PM
Old 07-20-2014
In your motherboard BIOS to you see a
Code:
 Advanced -> CPU Core On/Off Function

option?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 - enable SSL?

I've upgraded Iplannet 4.1 to Sun ONE Web Server 6.1. However. Now i can't seem to connect on port 4443 which was originally being used in 4.1 to deal with transactions....when i try to run a query on this port (4443) i get the following error: Access to the server was denied I suspect i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AJD
1 Replies

2. Linux

Optimized Linux 2.6.10 Kernel for Dual Xeon with Hyperthreading

Anyone have tips on configuring the 2.6.10 kernel to take full advantage of dual 2.4 Ghz Xeons? I'm not getting expected benchmark results.... and seemingly was better off with a single 2600+ AMD processor. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

3. Solaris

console for x4600

Hi, I ;ve a SUN x4600 running solaris 10. I want to connect to the system remotely form console like we can connect to sparc sc or alom .. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
9 Replies

4. Solaris

x4600 iLOM issue

I need to configure the iLOM for x4600 server. before I can set the IP details and commit, I need to set network state should be enabled. However my firmware is already the latest and I need not upgrade. I am not able to set the /SP/network state to enable. pls assist. i BELIEVE the bug was fixed... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Controller Issue on X4600 after reboot

One of my X4600 server had a power loss and rebooted and now its giving me a strange problem servers internal disk controller naming has changed by itself ... the after failsafe boot md.conf file shows following c3txdx but shows internal disk at c4txdx ... what could be the reason for this and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Cluster query for enable/disable

Hi, I perform clrs enable/disable resource-group to start/shutown sybase db. If I do it through through scsetup , it asks for Do you require to change the state of resource "sybaseapp-rs" on individual nodes or zones that can master the resource (yes/no) ?. I am bit confused of above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuxian
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Sunfire X4600 Errors on Bootup

Hi Folks, Has anyone seen these errors on bootup. Mar 15 12:22:30 svc.startd: svc:/system/device/local:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/devices-local" failed due to signal SEGV.ht (c) 1983, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Configuring devices. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ESSTEAM
1 Replies

8. Hardware

Sunfire x4600 M2 NIC replacement

Hi All, I am having an Sun fire X4600 M2 server where one of the interfaces is down. I had requested for the replacement but had a bit problem in identifying the port. As per the server service module, there are 4 NIC ports and one port is not flashing (e1000g0) but as per server, the port... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockyc3400
8 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)