Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Infrastructure Testing
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Infrastructure Testing Post 302891698 by blackrageous on Friday 7th of March 2014 10:39:43 AM
Old 03-07-2014
Infrastructure testing is a bit vague and can encompass a great deal. It naturally should be dependent upon the environment. What makes up the infrastructure. I recommend taking a look at the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) set of comprehensive processes.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

freeware to document your IT infrastructure for unix

I just started using this good free software that lets you document your entire IT infrastructure. It's called Auditor Lite or Documentor for Unix and in my opinion it's the best software out there and the fact that it is free is even better. Just thought I would let you guys know if you want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itguy321
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HOWTO plug server into infrastructure

Hi I consider how to plug server into infrastructure. What is the actual standard for sys admins to plug server and make it up and running. Whether use LACP/EtherChannel, IPMP, JumboFrame and when ? How to make server redundancy and fail-over to maximize its uptime ? How many network... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris packages for Oracle grid infrastructure installation

Hello guys, I am trying to install oracle grid infrastructure 11.2 on Solaris 5.11. while I was reading the installation guide to check for the software requirements, there were two packages mentioned for the Solars 5.11. They are as follows pkg://solaris/developer/build/make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zacsparrow
2 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Admin(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  MojoMojo::Controller::Admin(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Admin - Site Administration DESCRIPTION
Action to handle management of MojoMojo. Click the admin link at the bottom of the page while logged in as admin to access these functions. METHODS
auto Access control. Only administrators should access functions in this controller. settings ( /.admin ) Show settings screen. user ( .admin/user ) User listing with pager, for enabling/disabling users. role ( .admin/role ) Role listing, creation and assignment. create_role ( .admin/create_role ) Role creation page. edit_role ( .admin/role/ ) Role edit page. handle_role_form Handle role form processing. Returns true when a submitted form was actually processed. update_user ( *private*) Update user based on user listing. precompile_pages Make a formatted version of content body and store it in content.precompiled. This makes MojoMojo go zing, when loading content for page requests. Depending on the number of pages, and versions of them, this could take some minutes. For 2000 page versions on a 2.4 GHz desktop this script took about 3 minutes to run. delete Delete a page and its descendants. This is in MojoMojo::Controller::Admin because we are restricting page deletion to admins only for the time being. TODO: this method should reside in the Model, not in a Controller (issue #87). AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-02 MojoMojo::Controller::Admin(3pm)