Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sending Mails to the Multiple Email Address Post 302881208 by RudiC on Friday 27th of December 2013 06:51:49 AM
Old 12-27-2013
Why don't you use the Email variable defined?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending Multiple Files through email

Hi Everyone, I'm using the uuencode command with the mail command to send out emails through a UNIX script. The problems is that i have a number of gif files that i need to attach to a single email but the number and name of the gif files is not static. Example today the folder home/Desktop may... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nbvcxzdz
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending Mass mails

Hi Forum, I am extremely new to unix.Can somebody please help me out with the following: I am supposed to write a script that will ftp a file which is a .csv and conatins the following: Mail-id Path of file abc@xyz.com D:\xyz\abc.htm ash@sde.com ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iyerdeepa82
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Sending mails using plsql program

I am trying to send an email to personal id using plsql program. I have written a code in plsql using UTL_TCP package where opens the connections and then senda a mail. But when i execute the program mails are not being sent. I typed "mail" command on the unix box and got the below result... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amol_mudholkar
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

error while sending mails through MKS

#!/bin/ksh email0="dummy@company.com" emails() { # mail Generation echo "Hi" | /mapimail -s "-(Test Mail)From Production- `date`" $email0; } emails i receive the following error IDispatch::new MSMAPI.MAPISession failed: 800401f3 at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vrgurav
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending mails to various users without hard coding the email IDS

Hi Can any one help me out ? I am trying to send an autogenerated mail with an attachment to bulk of users using 'MAILX' and 'UNENCODE' . I have used it as follows X " ( cat /sastemp/body.txt; uuencode Test.xls.gz Test.xls.gz ) | mailx -s 'Testing' ' abcd@yahoo.com , efgh@gmail.com ' " ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manas6
9 Replies

6. HP-UX

Sending email to multiple IDs

Hi, I am trying to send an email to multiple IDs from Unix script. I have given the EmailIds in a file and trying to use the file as input in the script. > cat Email EmailID = "abc@xyz.com cbz@xyz.com" In my script I have . /Email mailx -s "subj" $EmailID This fails with the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangharsh
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email sent to multiple user address?

hi all, This is user that i want sent the email: Email = allan@gmail.com bruce8899@gmail.com Chris@gmail.com echo "$dir : $filecount is over the limit $limit " | mailx -s "${SUBJECT}" "${email}" However it cannot sent to 3 user..only sent to 1 user email address. Any 1 can help me... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: proghack
15 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending email with multiple files..

Hello,, I am loading data into the 4 tables from 4 different input files. The data gets loaded, and the e-mail is also sent to the user, but the log files for all the 4 files is not been sent.. I am trying to send e-mail to users with the log file as attachment. The script is as follows:... (30 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
30 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

cron not sending external mails

This script is to send a email if the IP adress is active when i run this script it is working and sending emails to external users in different domains, but when this script is scheduled in a cron it is unable to send the emails #/bin/sh ifconfig -a | grep 192.168.0.1 if ; then mail -s... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending email from a script & specifying the "from" address

Hello all, I have a requirement to send an email from a shell script. Simple enough. A google search gives thousands of examples. But here's the catch. I need to be able to specify the "from" address, and none of the examples I've found allow for that. When I used the mail or mailx commands,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lupin..the..3rd
2 Replies
Email::MIME::ContentType(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Email::MIME::ContentType(3pm)

NAME
Email::MIME::ContentType - Parse a MIME Content-Type Header VERSION
version 1.013 $Id: /my/pep/Email-MIME-ContentType/trunk/lib/Email/MIME/ContentType.pm 31133 2007-03-22T19:52:26.296283Z rjbs $ SYNOPSIS
use Email::MIME::ContentType; # Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed my $ct = 'text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed'; my $data = parse_content_type($ct); $data = { discrete => "text", composite => "plain", attributes => { charset => "us-ascii", format => "flowed" } }; FUNCTIONS
parse_content_type This routine is exported by default. This routine parses email content type headers according to section 5.1 of RFC 2045. It returns a hash as above, with entries for the dis- crete type, the composite type, and a hash of attributes. WARNINGS
This is not a valid content-type header, according to both RFC 1521 and RFC 2045: Content-Type: type/subtype; If a semicolon appears, a parameter must. "parse_content_type" will carp if it encounters a header of this type, but you can suppress this by setting $Email::MIME::ContentType::STRICT_PARAMS to a false value. Please consider localizing this assignment! PERL EMAIL PROJECT
This module is maintained by the Perl Email Project. <http://emailproject.perl.org/wiki/Email::MIME::ContentType> AUTHOR
Casey West, "casey@geeknest.com" Simon Cozens, "simon@cpan.org" SEE ALSO
Email::MIME perl v5.8.8 2008-03-01 Email::MIME::ContentType(3pm)