Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ntp between ipv4 and ipv6
Operating Systems Solaris Ntp between ipv4 and ipv6 Post 302878032 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 4th of December 2013 10:27:28 AM
Old 12-04-2013
So how have you IP connectivity between these two hosts at present?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

convert from ipv4 to ipv6

hello i'm working on aix 5300-05-03 hacmp ver 5.4 well my issue is that when firewall (gateway to internet ) goes down my machine start to work very very slowly!!! the output of the sniffer is that on the output card , my machine try to convert ipv4 to ipv6 0.0.2.0 my machine is not configure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

2. AIX

convert ipv4 ti ipv6

hello i'm working on AIX 5300-05-03 P520 hacmp 5.4 when connection to the internet is going down , firewall down, my application work verey verey slowly!!! and on the sliffer output i'm got trys of my serevr to do convert from ipv4 ipv6 ( 0.0.2.0 and AAAAAAAA). some one have an idea why... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

3. Solaris

(Help) IPv6 tunneling over existing IPv4 in Solaris

Hi folks, i hope you'll help me to configure my ipv6 tunnel. First, i create my tunnel in: Hurricane Electric Free IPv6 Tunnel Broker My IP is 83.228.93.34 in HE: ------------------------ Server IPv4 address: 216.66.84.46 Server IPv6 address: 2001:470:1f14:16a::1/64 Client IPv4 address: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: static
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ASK] How to check whether ipv4 or ipv6 and ping those IP

I have perl script that I use to check and ping a list of ip, The problem is, I didnt understand how to ping ipv6 on perl, Could I use Ping::External??And how could I get the ping result (reply or not)? This is my code #!/usr/bin/perl -- use Net::Ping; use Data::Validate::IP; use... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: franzramadhan
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

IPv4 and IPv6 Related Question to CentOS VMs

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to run two VMs one with services for IPv4 and the other one with services for IPv6. The main physical system would be connected to a IPv6 switch. I think it should be fine but I would like to hear out your comments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: svalenciatech
1 Replies

6. Solaris

NTP server to support IPv4 and IPv6 client

Hi I am looking to have an NTP server that will support both ipv4 and ipv6 clients. Is there anything specific about the configuration that I should be looking at? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eeisken
7 Replies

7. Solaris

ISC DHCP ipv4 and ipv6 options

Hi I am looking to set-up ISC DHCP to support ipv6, and to migrate my existing SUN DHCP ipv4 to ISC, finding the ipv4 options for the SUN DHCP options was ok eg TFTPsrvN = tftp-server-name OptBootF = bootfile-name However if I set up a DHCPv6 does anyone know what the equivalent... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eeisken
1 Replies

8. AIX

IPv6/IPv4 Only in AIX

Hi all, I have setup ipv6 in AIX machine using autoconf6 command. I was successfull in doing this. after execution of the command local link address was assigned to one of the interfaces (en1).But I have to setup the following environment as well. 1) Machine with only IPv6 support(IPv4... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ard
0 Replies

9. Solaris

How to assign IPv4 and IPv6 addresses with same interface?

Hello dears how to assign IPv4 and IPv6 addresses with same interface on solaris 10 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ttashman
1 Replies
HOBBIT-HOSTGRAPHS.CGI(1)				      General Commands Manual					  HOBBIT-HOSTGRAPHS.CGI(1)

NAME
hobbit-hostgraphs.cgi - CGI program to show multiple graphs SYNOPSIS
hobbit-hostgraph.cgi DESCRIPTION
hobbit-hostgraph.cgi is invoked as a CGI script via the hobbit-hostgraph.sh CGI wrapper. If no parameters are provided when invoked, it will present a form where the user can select a time period, one or more hosts, and a set of graphs. The parameters selected by the user are passed to a second invocation of hobbit-hostgraph.cgi, and result in a webpage showing a list of graph images based on the trend data stored about the hosts. If multiple graph-types are selected, hobbit-hostgraph.cgi will display a list of graphs, with one graph per type. If multiple hosts are selected, hobbit-hostgraph.cgi will attempt to display a multi-host graph for each type where the graphs for all hosts are overlayed in a single image, allowing for easy comparison of the hosts. The hostlist uses the PAGEPATH cookie provided by Xymon webpages to select the list of hosts to present. Only the hosts visible on the page where hobbit-hostgraph.cgi is invoked from will be visible. The resulting graph page can be bookmarked, but the bookmark also fixates the time period shown. OPTIONS
--env=FILENAME Loads the environment defined in FILENAME before executing the CGI script. BUGS
This utility is experimental. It may change in a future release of Xymon. It is possible for the user to select graphs which do not exist. This results in broken image links. The set of graph-types is fixed in the server/web/hostgraphs_form template and does not adjust to which graphs are available. If the tool is invoked directly, all hosts defined in Xymon will be listed. SEE ALSO
bb-hosts(5), hobbitserver.cfg(5) Xymon Version 4.2.3: 4 Feb 2009 HOBBIT-HOSTGRAPHS.CGI(1)