Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unable to list folder contents Post 302873687 by pmn on Tuesday 12th of November 2013 06:19:50 PM
Old 11-12-2013
Linux

I agree.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Folder Contents

Hi, I'm trying to allow people to access the contents of a folder on a web site, I am automatically placing files in this folder for people to download. I'm using Apache on Mac OS X, if that makes a difference. Can anyone help with this? I've found no documentation on this so far... ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: spencer
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

copy folder contents

I need to make a new dir in side the dir lab5 the new dir is called testLab5 without changing directories copy all files from your lab5 directory into your testLab5 directory then i have to without chaning directories and using exactly one command remove all files that start with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robsk8_99
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to display contents of folder when 'cd' is used

Hi, I am a new learner of Unix. I am currently working on a Solaris 8 machine. Earlier, when I use 'cd <folder name>' command, I am not only able to change the folder but also able to see the contents of the folder as if a 'ls -lt' command was executed. However, since a week, suddenly this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mumashankar
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

dtterm to list a folder contents in new window

Hi everyone,:cool: thank you in advance for any help on this I have a dtterm command to open a new small terminal window with a contents of log, and it works fine. dtterm -title "my.log" -geometry =40x30+0+550 -fn 6x13 -e tail -n 40 -f /home/logs/user.log & However what I want to do... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: golfcents
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

copy folder and its contents to another folder

Hi experts, I am coming to you with this basic question on copying a folder and its content from one location to another folder using PERL script. This is my requirement. I have a folder AB under /users/myhome I want to copy AB and its contents to /user/workspace. Finally it should... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amvarma77
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to copy all the contents of a list of files present in a folder to a particular file?

Hi All, I want to copy all the contents of a list of files in a folder to a particular file. i am using following command: cat dir/* >> newFile.txtIt's not working. Could you please help? Thanks, Pranav (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pranav Bhasker
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Folder contents getting appended as strings while redirecting file contents to a variable

Hi one of the output of the command is as below # sed -n "/CCM-ResourceHealthCheck:/,/---------/{/CCM-ResourceHealthCheck:/d;/---------/d;p;}" Automation.OutputZ$zoneCounter | sed 's/$/<br>/' Resource List : <br> *************************** 1. row ***************************<br> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove folder contents

for dir in BKP/*/ do echo You are in :$dir done O/P -- BKP/201448/ BKP/201449/ BKP/201450/ BKP/201451/ BKP/201452/ BKP/201501/ BKP/201502/ BKP/201503/ BKP/201504/ BKP/201505/ BKP/201506/ BKP/201507/ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocking77
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to copy contents

I am trying to move content of a folder usingls /backup/db_backups/INCREMENTAL/|while read file ; do mv $file /backup_LOCAL/db_backups/INCREMENTAL/ done...but when I run this command using a bash script I'm getting this error ./test.sh mv: cannot stat... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rocking77
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Best way to move the contents of a folder to another one

what is the best way to move the contents of a folder to another one without deleting the structure of the first one. the contents could include subfolder too. both folder, the source-folder and the target-folder are on the same host. any idea is appreciated . (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy2000
7 Replies
CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)				    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 			       CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)

NAME
cpg_mcast_joined - Multicasts to all groups joined to a handle SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/uio.h> #include <corosync/cpg.h> int cpg_mcast_joined(cpg_handle_t handle, cpg_guarantee_t guarantee, struct iovec *iovec, int iov_len); DESCRIPTION
The cpg_mcast_joined function will multicast a message to all the processes that have been joined with the cpg_join(3) function for the same group name. Messages that are sent to any of the groups joined to the parameter handle will be delivered to all subscribed processes in the system. The argument guarantee requests a delivery guarantee for the message to be sent. The cpg_guarantee_t type is defined by: typedef enum { CPG_TYPE_UNORDERED, /* not implemented */ CPG_TYPE_FIFO, /* same as agreed */ CPG_TYPE_AGREED, /* implemented */ CPG_TYPE_SAFE /* not implemented */ } cpg_guarantee_t; The meanings of the cpg_guarantee_t typedef are: CPG_TYPE_UNORDERED Messages are guaranteed to be delivered, but with no particular order. This mode is unimplemented in the CPG library. CPG_TYPE_FIFO Messages are guaranteed to be delivered in first sent first delivery order. In fact, this guarantee is equivalent to the CPG_TYPE_AGREED guarantee. CPG_TYPE_AGREED All processors must agree on the order of delivery. If a message is sent from two or more processes at about the same time, the delivery will occur in the same order to all processes. CPG_TYPE_SAFE All processes must agree on the order of delivery. Further all processes must have a copy of the message before any delivery takes place. This mode is unimplemented in the CPG library. The iovec argument describes the scatter/gather list which is used to transmit a message. This is a iovec described by: struct iovec { void *iov_base; /* Pointer to data. */ unsigned int iov_len; /* Length of data. */ }; The iov_len argument describes the number of entires in the iovec argument. RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CPG_OK value if successful, otherwise an error is returned. ERRORS
The errors are undocumented. SEE ALSO
cpg_overview(8), cpg_initialize(3), cpg_finalize(3), cpg_fd_get(3), cpg_dispatch(3), cpg_join(3), cpg_leave(3), cpg_mcast_joined(3), cpg_membership_get(3) cpg_zcb_alloc(3) cpg_zcb_free(3) cpg_zcb_mcast_joined(3) cpg_context_get(3) cpg_context_set(3) cpg_local_get(3) corosync Man Page 3004-08-31 CPG_MCAST_JOINED(3)