Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to grep a single field from a line? Post 302873465 by Akshay Hegde on Tuesday 12th of November 2013 07:19:25 AM
Old 11-12-2013
@ RudiC : I tried in gawk so posted..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace single field out of 60

I have a pipe delimited file with over 60 fields on each line, and hundreds of lines...I want to replace field 6 only.... So what is the better way to do this command.... awk -F'|' '{print $1"|"$2"|"$3"|"$4"|"$5"| TXT6"$7"|"$8"|"....$59"|"$60}' infile > outfile I dont even know if this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajp7701
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep multiple words in a single line

Hi.. How to search for multiple words in a single line using grep?. Eg: Jack and Jill went up the hill Jack and Jill were best friends Humpty and Dumpty were good friends too ---------- I want to extract the 2nd statement(assuming there are several statements with... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: anduzzi
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple lines in a single column to be merged as a single line for a record

Hi, I have a requirement with, No~Dt~Notes 1~2011/08/1~"aaa bbb ccc ddd eee fff ggg hhh" Single column alone got splitted into multiple lines. I require the output as No~Dt~Notes 1~2011/08/1~"aaa<>bbb<>ccc<>ddd<>eee<>fff<>ggg<>hhh" mean to say those new lines to be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Bhuvaneswari
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - single quotes as field separator

How can I use single quotes as field separator in awk? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare Field in Current Line with Field in Previous

Hi Guys I have the following file Essentially, I am trying to find the right awk/sed syntax in order to produce the following 3 distinct files from the file above: Basically, I want to print the lines of the file as long as the second field of the current line is equal to the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: moutaye
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed to replace a field from a line with another field

i have something like this, cat filename.txt hui this si s"dfgdfg" omeone ipaddress="10.19.123.104" wel hope this works i want to replace only 10.19.123.104 with different ip say 10.19.123.103 i tried this sed -i "s/'ipaddress'/'ipaddress=10.19.123.103'/g" filename.txt ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Two files comparision with single field

Hi , Im new to uxin environment and shell scripting.... please help me with the code for the following scenario..... file 1 contains the following fields abc 200 rupee IND cdf 400 dollar USA efg 300 euro GER hij 600 pound ENG file 2 SBI abc 321 dollar CANAD kvr mnd ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivaji_veer
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

sed command to grep multiple pattern present in single line and delete that line

here is what i want to achieve.. i have a file with below contents cat fileName blah blah blah . .DROP this REJECT that . --sport 7800 -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable --dport 7800 -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable . . . more blah blah blah --dport 3306... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Single Field to multiple fields searching

I have a fileA with one column (1000 rows), and fileB with 26 columns(13000 rows). I need to search each value of fileA with fileB and return all the 26 values from FileB to a new file- File C if matches. The search value (from FileA) may present in any of the 26 values in FileB. This value is not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsikrishna928
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command/script to match a field and print the next field of each line in a file.

Hello, I have a text file in the below format: Source Destination State Lag Status CQA02W2K12pl:D:\CAQA ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pocodot
10 Replies
RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_recvv - post a work request to receive incoming messages. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_recvv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *sgl, int nsge); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer(s) will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. sgl A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request. nsge The number of scatter-gather entries in the sgl array. DESCRIPTION
Posts a single work request to the receive queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The posted buffers will be queued to receive an incoming message sent by the remote peer. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the receive is posted, and the total buffer space is large enough to contain all sent data before the peer posts the corresponding send message. The message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the receive completes. Messages may be posted to an rdma_cm_id only after a queue pair has been associated with it. A queue pair is bound to an rdma_cm_id after calling rdma_create_ep or rdma_create_qp, if the rdma_cm_id is allocated using rdma_create_id. The user-defined context associated with the receive request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_create_id(3), rdma_create_ep(3), rdma_create_qp(3), rdma_reg_read(3), ibv_reg_mr(3), ibv_dereg_mr(3), rdma_post_recv(3), rdma_post_send(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)